*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Much? :lol: 

£25 I’m sure, might be a Black Friday deal on or coming up perhaps.. we’ll worth it great group not over crowded and actually full of decent people unlike other cords iv been in just full of pricks bashing one another.. couple other bears in there too.. reckon you’d like it since you play some nba bets 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

£25 I’m sure, might be a Black Friday deal on or coming up perhaps.. we’ll worth it great group not over crowded and actually full of decent people unlike other cords iv been in just full of pricks bashing one another.. couple other bears in there too.. reckon you’d like it since you play some nba bets 

Some man. Might jump in for a month :lol: 

49 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

How the fuck do you know about that shit :lol:

Just look at the players averages really, then look at the oppositions defense ranking, if the defense ranking is like say in the bottom 20 of the league then chances are the player will hit.. that bet I posted is actually one of the first bball bets iv put together myself, was quite confident in it 😅

47 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's the bookie that knows not Matty imo

Bball is all about averages, the cunts basically hit the same stats week in week out 

Fuck me i wish that was true 

5 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Just look at the players averages really, then look at the oppositions defense ranking, if the defense ranking is like say in the bottom 20 of the league then chances are the player will hit.. that bet I posted is actually one of the first bball bets iv put together myself, was quite confident in it 😅

Post some up for us mongos :lol:

9 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Ye know what a mean, all the players have an average of what they should be scoring/rebounding etc. 

That's why the bookies spread betting is so accurate the vast majority of times

22 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ye know what a mean, all the players have an average of what they should be scoring/rebounding etc. 

That's why the bookies spread betting is so accurate the vast majority of times

There’s just so many factors, like there’s been loads of blowouts recently so a team goes 20 points  ahead then both teams are basically playing their second unit team so starters get much less minutes and don’t hit their lines.. 

If a player racks up a few fouls too quickly they will see reduced minutes before they end up getting ejected 

players just having a wank game, or being instructed to stick to a certain task

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The play off games are the best for me, always get one or at the very least one off quite regularly.

5 games on their minus spread was always ma coupon on the Nightshift. Used to enjoy betting on it.

Still haven't forgiven Kobe for scoring something like 56 points on his last game n screwing me for £200 😂

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

5 games on their minus spread was always ma coupon on the Nightshift. Used to enjoy betting on it.

Still haven't forgiven Kobe for scoring something like 56 points on his last game n screwing me for £200 😂

:lol:
 I just go for player points, rebounds or assists, helps that they give a low and high option as well tbf