*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I love seeing the bookies lose as much as the next person but seeing @MattyBlue win every single day when I canny get a winner at all is starting to annoy me :lol: 

Sorry mate, i genuinely have started feeling like a bit of a cunt keeping posting every day 😅

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Right @MattyBlue dig us out a basketball betbuilder for the 12.10 games, don't care if it wins or no just want an interest cause the betting options are pretty shocking 

Right I’ll give you this, can only place it with paddy for the alternative prop lines available 365 only give you 3/5/7/10 where paddy gives you anything 

8/1 - statistically it’s amazing the only risk really tonight is if you look at the handicap lines there’s quite a few blowout possibilities so hopefully the games remain tight 

BA2C5449-7085-4B00-8427-235319BFE8EA.jpeg

A4B2F881-DF18-40AA-8420-00BCBF76C9D3.jpeg

51D2D26E-5253-4E54-B45B-5CF4F5789BCF.jpeg

@born a blue nose I don’t use this personally but it is good, might help you put something together yourself 

just check the injury report on @underdog_nba on twitter 

so you don’t pick anyone that might not play or see reduced minutes. I personally wouldn’t pick anyone on it even if they where probable

860F9996-067C-4827-8D85-2E9862A9634F.png

20 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

@born a blue nose I don’t use this personally but it is good, might help you put something together yourself 

just check the injury report on @underdog_nba on twitter 

so you don’t pick anyone that might not play or see reduced minutes. I personally wouldn’t pick anyone on it even if they where probable

860F9996-067C-4827-8D85-2E9862A9634F.png

Mate that's pickled ma brain. Stuck ma first n last one on there with absolutely no thought process 😂

Screenshot_2023-12-08-21-57-52-650_com.android.chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Mate that's pickled ma brain. Stuck ma first n last one on there with absolutely no thought process 😂

Screenshot_2023-12-08-21-57-52-650_com.android.chrome.jpg

😅 I don’t use that one cos it doesn’t show the opposition defence ranking to the players position, such as the below image, but that one I shared the players higher up the list are projected to go over their lines the bookie provides

looks a good bet though good luck mate 

88460DE9-91DD-4A39-AFC4-4C625B78D6D1.png

Just now, MattyBlue said:

@born a blue nose Dunno if you see this in time, or care 😂

this guy in the group I’m in is always winning mad bets… not even mad really all these picks are realistic I’d just never think to put them on.. playing this since I have some house money to play with 

F4FF8A3F-3EA3-4DF7-9D14-45F6FE322F11.jpeg

Av not got the mental capacity to place that bet bro after 2 bottles of red and 3 Weston's 😂😂😂