Taking loan player from other Scottish club..

On 29 January 2016 at 6:21 PM, Smile said:

After this we would still have to buy him out his contract as it will still have a season to run, so he will be back at Hearts as you say.

Even Neilson said he will be back.

If at that point he only has a year then he may only return to hearts for six months until they're forced into selling him to us unless they want zilch. I think he will play well for us which will give hertz some negotiating leverage.

14 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

It's just a one off sign of the times.

Was really impressed with his interview.Plus he looked really delighted to score for us,which is always a great thing to see.If he does well he could end up with us for the long haul back to where we belong.

Was obviously pleased with his goal but he didn't seem to offer anything other than a square pass. Don't think he beat his man once (I did have a few beers so memory was hazy)? I hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to be an improvement on Oduwa who I thought hadn't offered much for a long time. I hope he proves me wrong but you could see why he couldn't get into the first eleven at Hearts.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Regarding players on loan. In the EPL, you can't play a player against the club you loan them from; i.e, West Ham take a player on loan from Chelsea, that player then can't play against Chelsea...does that rule apply here as well?

Think it needs to be written into the loan agreement.