Live stream loyal

Sadly this is where I am at the moment. Due to being laid up with a bad leg injury I am not going to make it to the game. Can anyone suggest a good streaming site for tomorrow. Thanks in advance. And to all you bears going to match put the fear into them and let them know that WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! !

2 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Sadly this is where I am at the moment. Due to being laid up with a bad leg injury I am not going to make it to the game. Can anyone suggest a good streaming site for tomorrow. Thanks in advance. And to all you bears going to match put the fear into them and let them know that WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! !

Allegedly this could be one: http://www.vipleague.is/football/365564/1/alloa-athletic-vs-rangers-fc-live-stream .

People have their reasons not to go, some are genuine and some are just lazy. I think the people who have to stream games should sign up for Rangers TV, even if they live in england, Northern Ireland etc. There's a way for people to do it instead of using illegal streams.

4 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Am signed up but won't get game till Sunday and really want to see it live 

I know where you're coming from mate, there is a way of watching it live on RangersTV which involves changing the location of your IP address. However, I've not got a clue how to do this.

7 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

People have their reasons not to go, some are genuine and some are just lazy. I think the people who have to stream games should sign up for Rangers TV, even if they live in england, Northern Ireland etc. There's a way for people to do it instead of using illegal streams.

You do realise people do both. People won't want to wait until the next day.

20 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Maybe the case or may not be the case, there are occasions due to circumstance that some may not be able to attend in person so seek alternative ways of following their team.

Calling fans 'lazy' is harsh as you have know knowledge of who they are and how much they put into our club via the different options available to them:

• Sponsorship
  • Shares
  • Merchandise
  • Charitable sponsorship (GB)

Not all fans attend, however they still help maintain the club we all love and before you ask, yes I have been in attendance this season and will be attending again and again before it ends.

I always try Feed2all first. 99 times out 100, it works great for me. No need to disable adblock either. Had virus alerts from the others mentioned, but sometimes better quality streams from VIP with earlier start for some pre match build up. Feed2all is always my first choice though (tu)

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You do realise people do both. People won't want to wait until the next day.

There's a way to change your ip so it looks like you're living outside the UK, doing this is giving Rangers money, instead of using another stream.

5 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

There's a way to change your ip so it looks like you're living outside the UK, doing this is giving Rangers money, instead of using another stream.

Looks like you're continuing to assume those using a stream are depriving our club of revenue, big assumption to be making!

1 minute ago, Carling1873 said:

Looks like you're continuing to assume those using a stream are depriving our club of revenue, big assumption to be making!

I'm not assusming, i'm telling you.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any reason for a poor crowd at Ibrox, we're playing the best football we have played in years, the league is over, the Scottish cup is where our focus should be on. I think our players deserve a big turn out for a quarter final game.

Suppose it also comes down to money. Not everyone can afford to pay for games every week and a stream is the only way to watch. If it came down to it I'd rather watch a stream and not miss the game. I'll be watching it in kodi at work tomorrow, as I can't get RTV on my phone but I still have my subscription when I'm at home. ?

Just now, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I'm not assusming, i'm telling you.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any reason for a poor crowd at Ibrox, we're playing the best football we have played in years, the league is over, the Scottish cup is where our focus should be on. I think our players deserve a big turn out for a quarter final game.

'Telling', interesting approach, have the crowed been poor this season?

What is the basis for you assumption, 'shouldn't be any reason for a poor crowd at Ibrox' as 'we're playing the best football we have played in years', the attendances speak for them self to date (not like the east end).

However you deviate from my point, not all fans can attended on a regular basis and just because they use a stream now and again does not mean they deprive our club of money as they may have contributed in many other ways.

27 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I've got RangersTV and watch games on stream if I'm not attending, many people may be the same. 

5 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

'Telling', interesting approach, have the crowed been poor this season?

What is the basis for you assumption, 'shouldn't be any reason for a poor crowd at Ibrox' as 'we're playing the best football we have played in years', the attendances speak for them self to date (not like the east end).

However you deviate from my point, not all fans can attended on a regular basis and just because they use a stream now and again does not mean they deprive our club of money as they may have contributed in many other ways.

I have basically given you a reason. The part where i said we have played the best football in years, we have basically won the league, so we should concenrate on the scottish cup and give the players our backing.

Backing the players, given them that bit extra, believe it or not, actually makes a difference.

2 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I have basically given you a reason. The part where i said we have played the best football in years, we have basically won the league, so we should concenrate on the scottish cup and give the players our backing.

Backing the players, given them that bit extra, believe it or not, actually makes a difference.

The whole point of this thread though was because the op couldn't make the game because he's laid up? Why the arguments about watching a stream? ?

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

The whole point of this thread though was because the op couldn't make the game because he's laid up? Why the arguments about watching a stream? ?

There was people, from scotland, who could actually go to the game, going to use an illegal stream. I mentined rtv, to direct them to there and pay a little amount which goes to the club.

Fair enough, but everyone to their own. I only make about 5 games a season because of work/distance and I pay for RTV, don't see how it's an issue though if people want to see their team on a stream. No one complained when folk were "streaming" from the periscope app. It all just comes down to circumstances I suppose.