Live stream loyal

1 hour ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

People have their reasons not to go, some are genuine and some are just lazy. I think the people who have to stream games should sign up for Rangers TV, even if they live in england, Northern Ireland etc. There's a way for people to do it instead of using illegal streams.

Its on Sky sports 2 that wont help the crowd.

3 hours ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

People have their reasons not to go, some are genuine and some are just lazy. I think the people who have to stream games should sign up for Rangers TV, even if they live in england, Northern Ireland etc. There's a way for people to do it instead of using illegal streams.

Hold yer horse`s there, I live in Northern Ireland and also Serving HM Forces!, along beside a young family i find it too difficult at this stage to get across!! Instead i pay Rangers £5.99 and watch the matches on rangers tv unless on sky or bt. As illegal as it is, this is the only way for me, and i live for every ball we kick! no more so than this season when it the best football in a long time!!!

4 hours ago, The Rangers FC said:

I know where you're coming from mate, there is a way of watching it live on RangersTV which involves changing the location of your IP address. However, I've not got a clue how to do this.

Try tunnelbear.com. You choose the country you want to show you're in and it gives you an IP address in that country. Then you can watch it live on RTV from the UK. And the club still gets your money. I've used it in the states to get a UK IP address so I can watch MOTD. BBC don't allow anyone outside the UK to watch their content. It's just a few quid a month. Easy to use.

You do know that we have our very own channel for watching games, right? It's called RangersTV and a game only cost £6. Don't be so cheap.

Of course, it's only for people outside the UK/ROI. I won't tell you how to get around that as it's not legal but neither are these dodgy streams. At least this way the club earns some money from it. or would you rather these people make money from adverts on their streaming sites?