My Rangers jersey collection

crmpicco

I wish id kept some of my older ones. First one was the 94-96 one, but I think my favourite was our first Nike kit. With Goram being my hero, i tended to get the GK shirts more. I remember the white Adidas one in my profile pic and the sort of blue, white, black grey Adidas one with the crazy jagged pattern and elbow pads.

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

2008 shirt worn in euro final with blue shorts definitely my all time favourite strip.

Yes that Umbro one was good. I suppose there is no bad Rangers strip, the diadora ones were a bit iffy in the early 2000s, but ones that were worn in vital matches like the 2003 last day championship win usually go down in folklore, I know a lot of fans liked the orange diadora one. Didn't like it much myself, but I'm not really into away shirts, just one of those things.

I found a load of my old ones in a suitcase in my mums garage, some were so worn that they were no use and other had the badges falling off etc, but there was a few that were in good condition and are a perfect fit for my daughter, folk are always pointing them out when she wears them to games, saying its quality seeing a wee lassie in the old tops asking where I got them etc

shes been wearing this one a lot, wish I had one in my size its a topper

cd5e5f4054489a544115f012ca7c5286.jpg

There a whole bunch i'm still looking for. The 93-94 escapes me and frustratingly I had it, but seem to have lost it. I also seem to have misplaced the 95-96 away (red white quartered) which I had Petric 6 on the back.

A chap on FollowFollow sent me a 1978-1982 Umbro Red Away jersey which is an absolute beauty! I'm trying to get a hold of the guy to get his details as I have a donation to make to Erskine/Ricksen in his name.

On 08/03/2016 at 11:25 AM, Willis said:

I found a load of my old ones in a suitcase in my mums garage, some were so worn that they were no use and other had the badges falling off etc, but there was a few that were in good condition and are a perfect fit for my daughter, folk are always pointing them out when she wears them to games, saying its quality seeing a wee lassie in the old tops asking where I got them etc

loved that shirt

1 hour ago, crmpicco said:

There a whole bunch i'm still looking for. The 93-94 escapes me and frustratingly I had it, but seem to have lost it. I also seem to have misplaced the 95-96 away (red white quartered) which I had Petric 6 on the back.

A chap on FollowFollow sent me a 1978-1982 Umbro Red Away jersey which is an absolute beauty! I'm trying to get a hold of the guy to get his details as I have a donation to make to Erskine/Ricksen in his name.

Do you mean this one?

$_1.JPG

If so then there may be a small chance that I have one of these, probably not in great condition and will be in a kids size but will have a look

Just now, WadeWilson said:

Someone tried something like that before and took a forum-beating for it.

2ur07eh.jpg

Based on one of the best strips ever.

extra_football_shirt_9182_1.jpg

xl9csw.jpg

:lol: aye theres somethin a tad woefil about that one :lol: the real tops minted tho

1 minute ago, Willis said:

:lol: aye theres somethin a tad woefil about that one :lol: the real tops minted tho

Thanks a lot. :mad:

Told you. :D Big rab liked them though.

And I agree; the 1982 away top is absolute class; that cannot be disputed. (tu)

31 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Thanks a lot. :mad:

Told you. :D Big rab liked them though.

And I agree; the 1982 away top is absolute class; that cannot be disputed. (tu)

:lol: It would be nicer with short sleeves and a different collar

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Do you mean this one?

$_1.JPG

If so then there may be a small chance that I have one of these, probably not in great condition and will be in a kids size but will have a look

That's the one mate. I had it in a kids size too and like I say I had Petric 6 printed on the back, which quickly peeled off.

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:36 PM, crmpicco said:

Ha, I brought them down from the loft and washed them all

I was going to say, they look rather good after sitting in the loft. Not a crease on them.

I have about 4, but the one I don't like and it was bought for me is the Nike one.

I just don't like Nike.

19 hours ago, Dutchy said:

I was going to say, they look rather good after sitting in the loft. Not a crease on them.

I have about 4, but the one I don't like and it was bought for me is the Nike one.

I just don't like Nike.

Is it home or away? I'll make you an offer to take it off your hands.

Is it this one?

scranass97.gif

On 3/8/2016 at 11:25 AM, Willis said:

I love that shirt and the home so much, that's a great idea passing them on to younger fans instead of selling them on ebay like most people do.

3 minutes ago, mclovin said:

I love that shirt and the home so much, that's a great idea passing them on to younger fans instead of selling them on ebay like most people do.

Too right mate would much rather the wee yin stoating about lookin cool as fuck than make a few quid on ebay. Im surprised more folk dont do it as nearly everyone who sees her with it on loves it

On 08/03/2016 at 2:53 AM, ianferguson said:

2008 shirt worn in euro final with blue shorts definitely my all time favourite strip.

Yes that Umbro one was good. I suppose there is no bad Rangers strip, the diadora ones were a bit iffy in the early 2000s, but ones that were worn in vital matches like the 2003 last day championship win usually go down in folklore, I know a lot of fans liked the orange diadora one. Didn't like it much myself, but I'm not really into away shirts, just one of those things.

8 hours ago, crmpicco said:

Is it home or away? I'll make you an offer to take it off your hands.

Is it this one?

scranass97.gif

Och I never bother with away strips and although I don't like Nike as a company, I'll be keeping it.

Here's it is and the other one I always forget about, which I don't wear either.

On 15/03/2016 at 3:52 PM, DaleFo8 said:

This is what I get when I click on the link, have I missed something?

Screenshot_2016-03-15-15-50-59.png

Sorry, I deleted the gallery submission because I had some more images to add. Imgur makes you delete and recreate. I'll have a new album ready soon as I have added about 5-6 shirts recently.