My Rangers jersey collection

crmpicco

I'm moving house soon and came across my old jerseys in the loft.

I've taken some pictures of my Rangers replica jersey collection. They range from 1982 to this seasons, although there are a few missing along the way. There's a few I thought I had but I seem to have misplaced or lost.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rBK7y

I thought they may be appreciated on here...there's some good memories in those jerseys :)

1 hour ago, WilliamFyfe said:

Those are brilliant. What size are the older shirts?

The older shirts (Adidas/McEwans Lager) are all kids sizes. Those certainly got plenty of wear.

Im looking to add to the collection. In fact I bought the white Nike NTL away from 01/02 off eBay on Friday. I seem to have lost the away orange one from 93/94 - I loved that top when I was a kid!

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hope none are from SD or the protesters will be knocking your door doon. :D

No mate, I bought the recent one off eBay. It's actually marked as a factory second. It does me fine though

1 hour ago, crmpicco said:

No mate, I bought the recent one off eBay. It's actually marked as a factory second. It does me fine though

Still got a few lying around with the NTL one being my 2nd favourite.  Absolute favourite is my sons first Rangers top, framed and in his bedroom.

96/97 home kit, Mcewans lager my favourite. It's one of the first strips I remember as a rangers fan. I was only 5/6 but I remember watching Laudrup, Albertz, gazza etc in that strip. Great players. Need to get an adult sized one from somewhere. 

Excellent collection mate and thanks for sharing. I have to admit I'm a total football shirt addict, not just Rangers shirts, but all the classics, especially from the 70s and 80s. The Admirals and the Buktas through to the first Adidas gems. So a question to all bears, whats your favourite Gers shirt of all time? Personally I loved the shirt that is in your first batch of pictures, the pin strip one, I liked the full strip with the red, white and blue striped socks, which was quite a daring move by Umbro at that time, as apart from a brief period in the early 1970s, the Rangers always played in the black with red turnovers socks. Tbh we have had so many classic strips it is very hard to choose one, can maybe broaden it to a top 3 or top 5.

Laud rup strip is ruined by incorrect numbers and names letters it said adidas on bottom of the numbers, got that strip myself in immaculate condition the same with the 92-93 shirt again mint condition.  But my main one is the Souness top with Cr Smith, I have one from the season earlier without the Cr smith in pristine condition.  

Saw one selling on eBay they wanted £250 for it but the blue was fading and had a purplish patch. 

Anyone keeping strips should put them in one  of those things you put a suit in, keeps the dust and direct light off it.

I want a 1978 top.  That's my dream top ?

17 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Excellent collection mate and thanks for sharing. I have to admit I'm a total football shirt addict, not just Rangers shirts, but all the classics, especially from the 70s and 80s. The Admirals and the Buktas through to the first Adidas gems. So a question to all bears, whats your favourite Gers shirt of all time? Personally I loved the shirt that is in your first batch of pictures, the pin strip one, I liked the full strip with the red, white and blue striped socks, which was quite a daring move by Umbro at that time, as apart from a brief period in the early 1970s, the Rangers always played in the black with red turnovers socks. Tbh we have had so many classic strips it is very hard to choose one, can maybe broaden it to a top 3 or top 5.

2008 shirt worn in euro final with blue shorts definitely my all time favourite strip.