TIC OBSESSION

As much as they may say otherwise..they ARE worried and rightly so.

I have stated before that we are building a team to their collection of individuals, being led by two men who know how to (and what it means) to beat Sellik.

If the league started tomorrow Id fancy our chances...

here we come

of course they arent worried. they will spend a fortune on half-baked players and fail in the champions league miserably.

all recorded in the mhedia as "excellent attempt" and "4-page pullout of strachans brave 6 man strike force where none could score in italy, russia or bulgaria"

They have spent the summer, so far, strengthening their forward line. Am I not right in saying that it was there inept defence that let them down the most last season?

We have nothing to be scared of from them and all their spent millions!

Just went on one of the scum sites and found that the first TWO posts are all about Cuellar and have had 89 and 38 replies. It would appear they have nothing worthwile to say about their own team.

You went to a scum site and they are obsessed? ;)

I have stated before that we are building a team to their collection of individuals, being led by two men who know how to (and what it means) to beat Sellik.

here we come

Concise and excellent post JR.

here we come

I must agree with JR here - I have faith that bWS knows what he is doing.

Please no Whittaker - Mcculloch ???? maybe?

here we come

I must agree with JR here - I have faith that bWS knows what he is doing.

Please no Whittaker - Mcculloch ???? maybe?

McCulloch might not be a bad signing.

Whittaker is a good player, but it is a HUGE come down from £5 million Faubert to £1.5 million Whittaker.

I would have thought he had someone of more quality in mind, and maybe he has, who knows???

They have spent the summer, so far, strengthening their forward line. Am I not right in saying that it was there inept defence that let them down the most last season?

Aye.. defensively they are total sh1te. Even Sebo ripped them to pieces ffs. Like our chances...

Aye.. defensively they are total sh1te. Even Sebo ripped them to pieces ffs. Like our chances...

:lol: It's all true :lol:

(tu)

I think the big difference between Celtics and our approach to the forthcoming season is, Celtic have got above their station and are concentrating on building a squad with europe as the priority, where as we are building one to win back the title. We, regardless of what some may say are being underestimated by them and i hope our boys win the title back and then ram it down celtics throats.

Just went on one of the scum sites and found that the first TWO posts are all about Cuellar and have had 89 and 38 replies. It would appear they have nothing worthwile to say about their own team.

You went to a scum site and they are obsessed? ;)

Know your enemy, I'm sure their delusional rants will be good for a laugh