Cosgrove

22 minutes ago, WishartsAshes said:

Seen it and despite what some posters have said it is not fair comment. It is anything but.

1. It's a news programme. It is not a platform for BBC employees to express their personal opinions.

2. It's clearly discriminatory as no other promotion, to my knowledge, has ever been questioned.

3. It wasn't balanced because there were no other opinions sought or expressed.

It might be reasonable for Cosgrove to hold such an opinion but is not reasonable for a BBC news programme to give him a platform to raise this personal issue and broadcast his opinion unchallenged.

Ta WA. Agree entirely. Maybe I get too emotional about these inane interviews.

Cosgrove needs to concentrate on the lowering of journalist standards in this country or which, along with the influx of septic men and Rangers haters is more than a coincidence.

I remember over years ago when he had a regular article in the DR he claimed to be sick and tired of the OF and that he was going to STOP writing about them. Well that worked out well did it not? In fact, most of his money has come from his opinions on the OF and I don't need to tell anyone here that he's usually very critical of Rangers bigotry while ignoring that of septic.

The guy is simply a liar and works in a 'profession' that is becoming more and more dependant on fiction that any actual genuine reporting.

Best thing to do is complain about him to the appropriate authorities, which would be the BBC in this case.

CONTIUALLY!!!!

He'll want us back to he can return to his glory days of welcoming our support off trains and buses with sectarian slurs.

Which he admitted to doing, with glee I might add, on national fucken radio.

Hope the cunts pension goes missing and his care worker is Phil maiohveoiahoigjnoaihjg

Another flaw in bottle bottom glasses logic of not welcoming us back is that it highlights his lack of concern about Scottish football in Europe. As he continually bleats  on about, Rangers have more resources than Well, ICT, his club Dundee and even the sheep.

Given some of their efforts in Europe when they do manage to scrape in there, I'm sure these rubbish teams have contributed to Scotland's fall in a European sense. You need some money to at least make an attempt to succeed in Europe as septic's exploits over the same period since we've been forced into European hibernation prove also.