The journey is over...........

TheCutch

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The Hibs game is literally meaningless.  If Warburton wants to play a reserve side I'm all for it.  We've passed Hibs on the way up and will now be far too strong for them.  I'll die of old age before Hibs are ever competing with us again. 

I hope we humiliate the spoon burning bastards as a nice goodbye 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

pish, if we can keep them down on our way up after all their shite this season, all the better.

That would be a bonus for the fans but it doesn't really effect our clubs progress.  Hibs can't hope to possibly compete with us again.  They might get the better of us in a one off cup game perhaps but that's about it.

5 hours ago, TheCutch said:

The second we are Scottish Champions for the 55th time.

And not a second before it.

Delighted as anyone to be back at the top table of Scottish football, but we must regain our rightful place at the head of that table.

Then the journey is complete.

In my opinion..

Agree 100% m8 but we should also appreciate the significance of "The Journey " back to SPHELL as although it's a regrettable period in our history we should never forget how the fans stood by the club in the lower leagues and in fact were galvanised. It'll always be an important part of our history for we showed everybody we're not just sunshine supporters but are in fact the biggest  the best and the most loyal fans in Scotland by miles.