The journey is over...........

TheCutch

The second we are Scottish Champions for the 55th time.

And not a second before it.

Delighted as anyone to be back at the top table of Scottish football, but we must regain our rightful place at the head of that table.

Then the journey is complete.

In my opinion..

I agree mate, iam loving this just now and loving what the remainder of the season may hold, but as I've said before, the haters will intensify from now, the dirty rhabid bastards will be plotting, make no mistake, so we gotta keep up the fight and the resistance and go up there and do the chunts for the title and number 55. In my opinion The Rangers journey is never really over, as our grand history proves, its all milestones of success year after year, it has been that way since 1872.

Agree 100% mate.

Gaining promotion is the equivalent of being on the home straight. We really have earned our premiership status and I feel it's the fans who have really earned and deserved last night.

But make no mistake, this is where the real hard work starts and where the pressure and hatred will intensify. The journey is over when we lift that 55th title.

2 hours ago, TheCutch said:

The second we are Scottish Champions for the 55th time.

And not a second before it.

Delighted as anyone to be back at the top table of Scottish football, but we must regain our rightful place at the head of that table.

Then the journey is complete.

In my opinion..

Exactly. (tu)

Bang on the money.

But gotta be honest, I'm gonna enjoy the next few games, especially the Easter Road tie, we'll be there in our numbers making it a living hell for any Hibs fan brave enough to turn up :lol:

Just the start of the journey, we deserve this little spell in between to enjoy and celebrate with the team.

The real work starts next season (tu)

29 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

The game is not 

or is this a glory grabber statement? All games are very much a rellivance 

The Hibs game is literally meaningless.  If Warburton wants to play a reserve side I'm all for it.  We've passed Hibs on the way up and will now be far too strong for them.  I'll die of old age before Hibs are ever competing with us again. 

Agreed, it's not over until Rangers are back to where they were before 2012 - winning the top tier league.

You could quibble that we also need to win the two cups and compete in Europe, but if you win the league all these follow.

Live in the moment, savour it and plan and dream for the future.

If we are better next season than this, I will be happy and that should see us competing at the top. Support and patience is more realistic than a demand for Spl title in a year. The former is what will allow us to grow. The latter can have a destructive effect through impatience.

It wont be instant and there will be ups and downs, so lets see where our improvements take us. As long as we stay behind team and manager we will grow steadily.

When we lift number 55 the long painful journey will be over and many a tear will be shed that we have come back from the hate and abuse we've had to endure.

What a glorious day that will be when good triumphed over evil once again.

2 hours ago, Vwbear said:

3 massive games coming up and I include easier road in that we could really fuck hibs up with a win there 

They have 9 games this month and have to go through playoffs next month, if we beat them and they get put out the SC their season can be absolutely fucked because Raith and Falkirk can turn them over in the playoffs

While I agree that the job will be complete when we win the top tier title, I am filled with an enormous amount of pride for the way in which our support have stood up to all manner of snide attacks. I for one have never known such hatred and underhand tactics been openly encouraged and supported by people who should have known better.

My own personal feelings as to how much it means to me to being a Rangers supporter has imo been tested to the max, last year especially was unpalatable to say the least. I think the Rangers support as whole can take a huge amount of pleasure and credit from the pain it endured to emerge as arguably the most resolute and passionate support in world football

To all my fellow Rangers supporters, I would just like to say. Thank you for standing up to the haters, thank you for your passion, thank you for your strength, thank you for making our club the most beautiful club in the world

:spraise: