Our Squad 16/17

NeoGeo7

The image below shows our squad in terms of those who are going to be here next year (subject to contract offers and transfers in/out):

Rangers Squad 16-17.png

So as you can see for the same size squad as this year we need an additional 3 signings.

I fully expect us to try and move Bell on and I believe that Aird won't be back following his spell in Canada so there might be another two slots.

PS Yes I have photoshop and yes I am counting down the hours, minutes and seconds til we can do them over tomorrow

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Who would you get rid of (from those not out of contract)?

Bell and Aird.

No idea if the youngsters on loan are out of contract but most of them won't make it either IMO.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Bell and Aird.

No idea if the youngsters on loan are out of contract but most of them won't make it either IMO.

Same ones I was thinking of. The loanees are something I've been wondering about for a while. It's clear Crawford won't make it, but the others I'm unsure of.

Thompson, Bell & Walsh - 2017, Aird, Hardie & Kelly - 2018

For me Bell and Aird should be moved on. I'm not sure about Walsh I think there is something there but not certain. Kelly seemed good for the youths and I'd rather have him as back up than 5k a week cammy bell. When I've seen Thompson play he looks the part and Hardie has impressed for raith and I see potential there also.

Need a proper commanding centre back, midfielder, and a big striker who's good in the air and can play a bit. Think this boy crooks will fill the defensive midfield position. Hopefully Warburton can find us a few good ones for cheap.

I know I'm still living in dream land but I still think of Gough, Souness, and Hately when I think of those positions. We'll need to be in a different league before we get players of that calibre again but the managers obviously got an eye for talent so here's hoping.

The boy Windass might step up to the plate as well so we should be in good shape if we add another four or so players.