Police Scotland tonight

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So PUL shames us. Right you are. Only one bigot here as far as I can see.

Yep it does! It wouldn't be so bad if most of you actually went to the Kirk but most on here are very 'plastic' about their religion ( a comment that applies to other teams as well!) 

kinda glad I support the club for what it is without needing the crutch of various bolt-on beliefs. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep it does! It wouldn't be so bad if most of you actually went to the Kirk but most on here are very 'plastic' about their religion ( a comment that applies to other teams as well!) 

kinda glad I support the club for what it is without needing the crutch of various bolt-on beliefs. 

You shame us.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why do you constantly cause arguments on here?

You always mouth off about how it's "muh opinion" but when anybody else expresses their opinions regarding the joke that is the SNP+Police Scotland you have a bitch fit...

I have never ever met anybody that holds your views at Ibrox,a pub or a bus full of Rangers fans,and that speaks volumes to me imo.

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Peter, gees the Sash, Peter, Peter, gees the Sash.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The type of over reaction nonsense that shames us as a modern club. It's time to move on - Supporting Rangers is enough of a bond and is satisfactory enough in and of its own right. One doesn't need to be a plastic proddy, supporting the PUL cause , while hating the Scottish team and the democratically elected Scottish Parliment majority to love Rangers - Ranger on their own is enough! Sad that you need all those bolt-ons! 

No over reaction....Bears are being accosted, arrested and criminalised for expressing themselves....there are plenty of examples, check them out, inform yourself! Move on from what exactly? One's very identity? Rangers IS the bond but there's a whole spectrum of views held by our support....respect that, even if it doesn't reflect yours! You're 100% right...one doesn't have to be anything to love Rangers but as complex human beings, we are all, by our very nature, different! You appear to have a very polarised and disingenuous attitude towards your fellow Bears and what, YOU PERCEIVE, is their collective views on the world! For example, you seem to think all Rangers fans hate the Scotland team but that simply doesn't bear out! Be the Rangers fan you want to be and respect others' "bolt on's" because, and I'd bet my house on it....you'll have your very own "bolt on's"!!

17 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

I can't take a yes voter or snp voter seriously as a Rangers fan 

Ive no problem if they voted SNP or Yes each to their own, but don't try and tell us this SNP government isn't making a ripping roaring shambles of things especially the football bill. 

5 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

No over reaction....Bears are being accosted, arrested and criminalised for expressing themselves....there are plenty of examples, check them out, inform yourself! Move on from what exactly? One's very identity? Rangers IS the bond but there's a whole spectrum of views held by our support....respect that, even if it doesn't reflect yours! You're 100% right...one doesn't have to be anything to love Rangers but as complex human beings, we are all, by our very nature, different! You appear to have a very polarised and disingenuous attitude towards your fellow Bears and what, YOU PERCEIVE, is their collective views on the world! For example, you seem to think all Rangers fans hate the Scotland team but that simply doesn't bear out! Be the Rangers fan you want to be and respect others' "bolt on's" because, and I'd bet my house on it....you'll have your very own "bolt on's"!!

No no no you have it all wrong. BP9 is a fun loving, larger than life character who embraces everyone bar his fellow Rangers fans.:drool:

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ive no problem if they voted SNP or Yes each to their own, but don't try and tell us this SNP government isn't making a ripping roaring shambles of things especially the football bill. 

Agreed. Bit ironic when folk go on about the SNP stasi, country becoming a police state etc then say anyone voting snpeee or yes voters should be banned.:D

I take comfort in the fact the Nats came close before and then totally fucked it up by being themselves. They'll blow it again with the number of zealots they have and then disappear into the political wilderness for another 40 yrs. Bit like Liebour have done recently.

:wink:

54 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How do you know who goes to church and who doesn't?

Plastic presumption.

Another wee mention for BluePeter9's utopian modern day Scotland that he loves so much ... took a wander down Dumbarton High Street there .. at the end of the high street a massive tri colour hanging from a lamp post on a building with a saltire on the next one and a newly opened SNP office in the old pawn shop/cash generators basically underneath it.

I'm not daft, it's obviously some sort of SNP/West Dunbartonshire council sanctioned Easter Rising celebration ... where's the Queen's Birthday celebrations in Dumbarton? ... the place is a fucking taig infested shite hole helped no end by the SNP ... any fucker that votes SNP is as bad as a fenian (if not one outright)

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

"He could have stayed in England, but he said no way fuck that"

Is a wee bit anti-english to be fair but truth is perhaps the copper got mixed up between "sectarianism" and  "racism" after all they have got mixed up with me in the past between "shop lifting" and "pulling out your knob in public"

"it was cold officer, how could you see it" I replied...

Anti English? Racism? C'mon man! See, this is what they've reduced us to....dissecting words to songs and sentences and attaching deeper meaning than is actually there! So the inference becomes: MW says "no fuck that, I'm not staying in England...don't like the English as a people, even although I am one, and I hate my country"!! Ludicrous, isn't it? If we buy shite we'll have shite on our hands!! Don't buy propagandist shite!!!

2 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Anti English? Racism? C'mon man! See, this is what they've reduced us to....dissecting words to songs and sentences and attaching deeper meaning than is actually there! So the inference becomes: MW says "no fuck that, I'm not staying in England...don't like the English as a people, even although I am one, and I hate my country"!! Ludicrous, isn't it? If we buy shite we'll have shite on our hands!! Don't buy propagandist shite!!!

download.jpg

ooft caught myself a live one here

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

download.jpg

ooft caught myself a live one here

Ah, the go to "fishing expedition line" for when you know someone's dead on the dot and there's no way out....you may be casting your line mate but I've got my fucking great dredging net with you in it!! :pipe:?

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

"He could have stayed in England, but he said no way fuck that"

Is a wee bit anti-english to be fair but truth is perhaps the copper got mixed up between "sectarianism" and  "racism" after all they have got mixed up with me in the past between "shop lifting" and "pulling out your knob in public"

"it was cold officer, how could you see it" I replied...

:lol: fuck me we have a winner. 

The kid actually didn't swear once he said ' he said no to that'

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha this thread - a 'constructive' first post and then folk trying to define being a Rangers fan based on your politics - next thing we'll all be in church playing at being Protestant because we are season ticket holders. It's a sad fuck that defines their politics or religion based on supporting a team! :lol: 

I used to defend your right to spout your nonsense but you've listened to so much taig propaganda that you yourself are a bigot.

You hate anything to do with Protestantism, Unionism or Loyalism and it obviously boils your blood. I know you served in the Army but plenty of taigs are in the Army so that means fuck all.

You go off on one if anyone even mentions anything to do with the PUL. OP was only pointing out that the police treat us unfairly, didnt mention supporting any religion or anything. And simply pointed out that this is what many Bears voted for and asked them to think about that when they vote next.

And then you go off on one of your bigoted tirades against the PUL Community and any Rangers fan that supports it. Fuck off. there's no place for you in this forum or within the Rangers support because you do nothing but antagonise other fans. You are the one who started the arguments in this thread claiming OP was lying when you are just a wee shit stirrer who takes joy in causing arguments. The only group you ever attack or speak against is the PUL so fuck off you bigoted bitter wee cunt