Game 150

julescotia

Id only missed 4 up until this season, but due to a change in work I've missed about 10 this season. Albion Rovers ground is now the only one I've not seen us play at though 

my misses has been to 140+ though and only missed Falkirk away on the Friday night this season 

edit : I've missed about ten games in total this season so not all will be league games, I missed the St. Johnstone league cup game and the Killie home game and possibly one other cup game I'm sure but can't for the life of me think which one lol

7 hours ago, Sket said:

What bus are you on?  We never  even made it out the whifflet for that game it was a shambles :lol:

A took the car that game! I go with Shawlands bus! Long long story been going with them 5 year and never been let down so haven't stopped:lol: I normally just take the train or car to home games, bus doesn't run to home games. 

For that game a got on at shawhead and took me 1.5 hours to come off at Bargeddiedoh

8 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

fuck knows was prodding my eyes with hot forks while downing st8 vodka until MW . Dunno why but Peterheadd away was a day I'll never forget just bus loads a happy bears steaming going to the most depressing footy ground I think I've ever set foot in after trekking a mile to get to it as seemed to be in middle of a fucking field. It was live on sky sports so was a jakey 7am ko on a Sunday think my body is still suffering haha great times never wanna ddo it again mind you.

I was there that day and it was a carnival atmosphere.

Probably one on my favourite trips aswell.

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The abandoned Hearts game, got snowed in Coatbridge, got to the A8 and turned round:lol:.

Ayr away this year (family wedding) 

The 2-0 game away to Hibs last year. Out on the lash the night before, tried to get to Edinburgh unsuccessfully:lol: still can't remember it ha

Flimsy excuses mate but we will let you off :)