Invictus Games choir

Sparkle

Given the unrivalled support from our fans for Poppy Scotland and Erskine I would love to see those injured soldiers singing and taking their bow at Ibrox. I just watched the programme on tv about the choir and seeing the happiness and confidence they got from singing together was amazing ??

Can I catch it on demand?

Anything we can do to raise funds and awareness for these heroes, I would hope Rangers would accommodate if possible.  

Imagine the choir singing before the final at hampden.  We would annihilate hubs 7-0 after that. 

5 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Are we celebrating war casualties for sport now?

Are we going to wake up now?

Nothing wrong with recognising the sacrifice these young men and women made for their country and if you don't agree with the wars they fought in at least now you can see the consequences of these wars when at one time those injured and disabled were locked away and forgot about.

Personally I'm proud with our club's relationship with the armed forces and also with the support given by  GB and the members of the fund for our veterans at Erskine.

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I wouldn't have expected 100% agreement, we all have opinions on stuff - but trolling a thread about injured service men and women - some people need to take a look at themselves.

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I wouldn't have expected 100% agreement, we all have opinions on stuff - but trolling a thread about injured service men and women - some people need to take a look at themselves.

Spot on. Highlights how many handwringing left wing wanks we now have embedded in our support unfortunately...

On 12/05/2016 at 2:08 PM, Sparkle said:

Given the unrivalled support from our fans for Poppy Scotland and Erskine I would love to see those injured soldiers singing and taking their bow at Ibrox. I just watched the programme on tv about the choir and seeing the happiness and confidence they got from singing together was amazing ??

Can't believe any wanks would troll this particular thread, sad people.

Inviting them as the OP suggested s simply a nice way of saying 'thank you or your service'  perhaps the club should also look to employ some former service personnel as a way of sending the same message.   Or give Harry a bell and offer to hold the Invictus games at Ibrox.

Just watched Part 1 on youtube, very good and very motional.