It's not been the worst season eh?

Sparkle

I don't want to tempt fate before it's over, but it's nice to see Hibs and DUtds in the Championship and Ashley possibly pressured into finally departing. 

Think I want Kilmarnock to stay up as their top tier average attendance is about 800 below that of Falkirk, and they didn't vote against us, while Falkirk have already got the measure of Hivs.

Obviously the Final is the one big thing we have left, and the opposition will be down but out to make amends and are possibly more match fit than us..

3 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I don't want to tempt fate before it's over, but it's nice to see Hibs and DUtds in the Championship and Ashley possibly pressured into finally departing. 

Think I want Kilmarnock to stay up as their top tier average attendance is about 800 below that of Falkirk, and they didn't vote against us, while Falkirk have already got the measure of Hivs.

Obviously the Final is the one big thing we have left, and the opposition will be down but out to make amends and are possibly more match fit than us..

i was at the falkirk v hibs game last night i live in falkirk. to be honest in the 2nd half hibs should have been out of sight but missed chances and paid the penalty. it was like watching a re run of the recent game where we lost 3 2  a stunning goal to get falkirk back in it and a last min winner.

i would advise caution about next week it will not be a walkover  hibs midfield was very good and they can be on their day dangerous opposition. if we start the way we did against celtic with high tempo passing and movement get the first goal then i could see their heads going down. their defence is not good under pressure and the fat goalie looked poor though they could change him for next week

i am sure we will win but we will need to work hard and stifle them  think waghorn will be a big plus for us

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

i was at the falkirk v hibs game last night i live in falkirk. to be honest in the 2nd half hibs should have been out of sight but missed chances and paid the penalty. it was like watching a re run of the recent game where we lost 3 2  a stunning goal to get falkirk back in it and a last min winner.

i would advise caution about next week it will not be a walkover  hibs midfield was very good and they can be on their day dangerous opposition. if we start the way we did against celtic with high tempo passing and movement get the first goal then i could see their heads going down. their defence is not good under pressure and the fat goalie looked poor though they could change him for next week

i am sure we will win but we will need to work hard and stifle them  think waghorn will be a big plus for us

Why would you give they cunts money?

10 minutes ago, BEE said:

Why would you give they cunts money?

what the fuck has that got to do with you   if you want a honest answer i am a football fan and will watch most teams  i am not a bigot like you

i would also add it was a great game well worth the money and i will go the the 1st leg on thursday as well and i will be at hampden next saturday

8 minutes ago, billscott said:

what the fuck has that got to do with you   if you want a honest answer i am a football fan and will watch most teams  i am not a bigot like you

i would also add it was a great game well worth the money and i will go the the 1st leg on thursday as well and i will be at hampden next saturday

He's a bigot cause he wouldn't go to watch falkirk v hibs :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He's a bigot cause he wouldn't go to watch falkirk v hibs :lol:

maybe bigot was not the right word  but arsehole for questioning my right to go to whatever football game i wish.  i am as big a rangers fan as any of you i am 73 yrs old and have supported rangers for a long long time but i like watching football in all leagues. i dont see what falkirk did to rangers when we were down they were in the championship  i dont like houston but thats not the point

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The seasons not done yet we have a big prize coming up next week! I'll reflect on how good the season has been after/if we win the Scottish Cup 

I still think regardless of winning the Cup Warburtons done fantastic from where we were to where we are now.

I still want to win the cup and see no reason why we can't if we play to our potential.

Obviously, at times, I get criticised on here for picking flaws in the team, but we all do that as is our right as supporters, this new idea on here where you can't criticise or give an opinion seems daft to me and seems to stem from posters who funnily enough still wanted Ally in charge.

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

maybe bigot was not the right word  but arsehole for questioning my right to go to whatever football game i wish.  i am as big a rangers fan as any of you i am 73 yrs old and have supported rangers for a long long time but i like watching football in all leagues. i dont see what falkirk did to rangers when we were down they were in the championship  i dont like houston but thats not the point

I was only questioning why you called him that

I don't really mind what anyone else does with there time. (tu)

1 hour ago, billscott said:

If you're happy putting additional money into the coffers of the SFA (who take a sizeable chuck of the playoff money IIRC) and a team like Falkirk (who's fans subjected us to absolute bile over the last 2 seasons) then fair enough - don't feel you need to justify yourself to me or anyone else on here.

2 hours ago, billscott said:

Bigot doh off to Kerrydale you go...

30 minutes ago, BEE said:

If you're happy putting additional money into the coffers of the SFA (who take a sizeable chuck of the playoff money IIRC) and a team like Falkirk (who's fans subjected us to absolute bile over the last 2 seasons) then fair enough - don't feel you need to justify yourself to me or anyone else on here.

Did the fans make you cry? 

2 hours ago, billscott said:

Nothing to do with going to the game mate I think he was asking why u would give any of they 2 teams money? I don't know bee at all so wouldn't call him a bigot, unless u know him personally. Anyway why would u go and give them money when it was in tv?