Roy Carroll

CanuckGer

Was really surprised Gers signed Roy Carroll! How much do you think he'll play? Had anyone heard he was a Gers supporter?

According to the beeb he said he's never made a secret of him being a Gers supporter! But is this just a stand pat answer given by any British born signing the club makes?

He'll be our number 1!

Doubtful!

Smith rates him pretty highly. He has a lot of Premiership and International experience. I dont see him coming to Ibrox to be a number 2 keeper when he could probably of joined an EPL or Championship team.

Only thing with Carroll is that his back is F*CKED!

What I don't want is another Klos/Ron situation.

AM deserves to be #1, but if he slips up and loses form, THEN Carroll can come in.

Alan McGregor is a better keeper and I dont know why we brought Carroll in, especially after signing Graeme Smith(who is probably now gutted)??

AM deserves to be #1, but if he slips up and loses form, THEN Carroll can come in.

Alan McGregor is a better keeper and I dont know why we brought Carroll in, especially after signing Graeme Smith(who is probably now gutted)??

Because Smith is not good enough (yet) to deputise at levels higher than the SPL. Carroll can. Plus his experience is important.

If anything happens to AM, would we want Smith in goals against some European giant in the CL (should we make it) ?

Because Smith is not good enough (yet) to deputise at levels higher than the SPL. Carroll can. Plus his experience is important.

If anything happens to AM, would we want Smith in goals against some European giant in the CL (should we make it) ?

I wouldnt want Graeme Smith playing in an SPL game let alone a European tie. He's rotten. Dont really rate Carroll either to be honest, plus he has a bad back.

No one replied to part two of the post. What do you think of part two (is he really a Gers nut and is this a standard line given by every British born Ranger signing?)?

Na thats the line usually fed from the piggery, always been a cellic fan an that ! Tell people here your a Rangers fan and they say your a bigot, sectarian and a child eater. Your really out of touch in the Rockies ? :sherlock: