On sky news app

boyd09

A pitch invasion and disorder between fans marred the end of the Scottish Cup final, as HUNDREDS of Hibernian supporters streamed onto the pitch to celebrate their team's victory over Rangers.

Fighting broke out between RIVAL supporters at Hampden Park as Hibs ended a 114-year wait to win the trophy.

Police horses had to be brought on to restore order as police and stewards struggled to cope.

An investigation has begun to establish how a large number of supporters were able to get onto the pitch after the final whistle.

Hibernian won the game 3-2 after captain David Gray scored an injury time winner.

Police horses had to be brought on to restore order

Rangers players APPEARED to be goaded by Hibs fans as they tried to get to the dressing room.

And the Glasgow club said players and staff were assaulted by Hibs supporters who invaded the pitch.

Hampden Park officials said the Rangers players would not return to the stand to collect their runners-up medals, getting them in their changing room instead.

As Hibs fans returned to the stands part of the pitch was ripped up and the goal posts were broken by supporters climbing on them.

How can sky news report it like this?  Hundreds of fans come on thousands and fighting between RIVAL  fans? And apparently our players were goaded no mention of assaulted

I thought better of sky but there you go sweep up already underway .

I'm seeing lots of vague adjectives and quotation marks like its the only working punctuation mark key working on the keyboard. Apparently this. Allegedly that.

guessing they have to be cautious if they felt there was no evidence to state it as fact for legal reasons but there are plenty of images and videos doing the rounds.

wonder how it's being reported outside of the UK?

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Hundreds? Half the allocation poured onto the pitch. 

My point how can they report that and don't confirm our players attacked it's shocking 

Just now, boyd09 said:

My point how can they report that and don't confirm our players attacked it's shocking 

It is shocking. I wonder if Police Scotland have had a word, don't report it because of 'an investigation'. Less said, the easier to cover it up? Wouldn't put it past Sturgeon's bigoted Scotland. 

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It is shocking. I wonder if Police Scotland have had a word, don't report it because of 'an investigation'. Less said, the easier to cover it up? Wouldn't put it past Sturgeon's bigoted Scotland. 

I thought the police were going to get doin outside the Rangers end everyone was livid and they were fucking useless. If my daughter had not been there I would have been with the brave bears fending off the rabid junkie bastards!