Local MSP

Just now, garytaylor said:

I emailed my local MSP to complain and enquire about what the SNP response to Saturday's events would be. Reply back was asking for my address? Is this standard procedure? 

I wouldn't have thought so. Definitely seems rather odd to me. 

Big Brother is always watching <cr>

2 minutes ago, garytaylor said:

I emailed my local MSP to complain and enquire about what the SNP response to Saturday's events would be. Reply back was asking for my address? Is this standard procedure? 

Presumably to check you're a constituent before they dedicate any time to fobbing you off.

3 minutes ago, garytaylor said:

Before you get an answer you need to shag the FM, she'll be round in an hour 

I queried this with a Cllr and it is to check they are your MP etc and to provide written comms.  It is not required to commence, and you should respond with your postcode and that you wish to communicate electronically.

i messaged my local s.n.p   m.p on his website yesterday complaining about the first ministers comments

as yet i have had no reply  my e mail address and phone no was sent with the message

having said that his first name is michael  so i will not expect much