Remastered and updated versions of classic games.

TMB

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Are they releasing COD on the Xbox? 

Fucking takes me back to sitting from Friday after school tae Sunday night junked out my eyeballs on caffeine, crisps and takeaways:lol: Our year in school used to have 2 clans and we didn't speak to each other ffs:lol:

Disclaimer- I did still go out in my youth I wasn't a total geek. But by fuck when that came out I don't think anyone back then went out!

"Yer no even in prestige" was a common insult in my school days.

I liked CoD4 back in the day.  Use to play it all the time and it did have some issues.  The Martydom and Last Stand stuff was hated.  I didn't like that I couldn't put gold camo on the guns I liked.  I want that shit fixed.  Some people are complaining about announcer sounds, tiny little icons, and other stupid shit.  If they want it to be exactly like the old one, they should just go play the old one. 

14 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I liked CoD4 back in the day.  Use to play it all the time and it did have some issues.  The Martydom and Last Stand stuff was hated.  I didn't like that I couldn't put gold camo on the guns I liked.  I want that shit fixed.  Some people are complaining about announcer sounds, tiny little icons, and other stupid shit.  If they want it to be exactly like the old one, they should just go play the old one. 

Know what's good protection from grenades?

A desk.

On 10/6/2016 at 5:17 PM, Prso's headband said:

Fucking takes me back to sitting from Friday after school tae Sunday night junked out my eyeballs on caffeine, crisps and takeaways:lol: Our year in school used to have 2 clans and we didn't speak to each other ffs:lol:

Disclaimer- I did still go out in my youth I wasn't a total geek. But by fuck when that came out I don't think anyone back then went out!

i just got the 30 day early access code out of game today. just the mw4 campaign, you only need to preorder the legacy edition and you get the access. ps4 only tho. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

i just got the 30 day early access code out of game today. just the mw4 campaign, you only need to preorder the legacy edition and you get the access. ps4 only tho. 

I don't think I've ever played the campaign for a Call of Duty game.  I put these games in and go straight to the multiplayer. 

On 10/6/2016 at 5:17 PM, Prso's headband said:

I don't think I've ever played the campaign for a Call of Duty game.  I put these games in and go straight to the multiplayer. 

love the campaign for mw4