Undelivered tickets

Deanofwright

Having a bit of a nightmare with my Kilmarnock ticket. Still not arrived and rangers have tried to contact killie to get a reprint but I have no idea if they will or not. Has this happened to anybody before ? And what happened if other team refused to do a reprint? 

12 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Having a bit of a nightmare with my Kilmarnock ticket. Still not arrived and rangers have tried to contact killie to get a reprint but I have no idea if they will or not. Has this happened to anybody before ? And what happened if other team refused to do a reprint? 

I could be wrong so dont quote me on this mate but im  sure when i was renewing that it said away tickets could not be reprinted. Thats how i opted for special delivery at first but then as it was 7 quid delivery i just opted to collect them in person so no fuck ups could happen.

I hope i am wrong mate and hope you get your ticket sorted bud. 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I could be wrong so dont quote me on this mate but im  sure when i was renewing that it said away tickets could not be reprinted. Thats how i opted for special delivery at first but then as it was 7 quid delivery i just opted to collect them in person so no fuck ups could happen.

I hope i am wrong mate and hope you get your ticket sorted bud. 

Cheers mate, they contacted killie today but said they were waiting on a reply. They said killie are normally OK to deal with on this sort of thing but a days notice seems awfully soon so I'm not expecting much.

3 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Cheers mate, they contacted killie today but said they were waiting on a reply. They said killie are normally OK to deal with on this sort of thing but a days notice seems awfully soon so I'm not expecting much.

Its an apsolute disgrace if they dont reprint your ticket. I dont see what the big problem would be to do this.

Let me know how you get on mate.

21 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Try asking the club for details of your ticket and contact Killie yourself.