Fair Play to Kenny!

StaunchLondonGer

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He's a poor footballer than contributes very little towards our overall playstyle. 

True enough....that ball he put through to Wallace was forward and direct instead of side to side like our overall playstyle.

Our overall playstyle doesn't contribute much to strikers such as Kenny who thrive on chances being created.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

True enough....that ball he put through to Wallace was forward and direct instead of side to side like our overall playstyle.

Our overall playstyle doesn't contribute much to strikers such as Kenny who thrive on chances being created.

Kenny's always been a poor footballer.  Whatever he's lacked in talent he's always made up for with hard work but at 36 his pace and ability to run for 90mins will go.  Kenny's not Pirlo, once the legs go he's done.  I know many get all emotional about Kenny Miller.  He works hard and scored a few against Celtic.  There does however come a time when people need to recognise that he's not contributing enough.  If we could swap Kenny with a proper winger who can create things then I'd bite your hand off.  Not Kenny's fault that he's being played out wide but he's not a better striker than Garner or Waghorn.  Playing Miller out wide is a pointless exercise and one pass against Aberdeen is not going to change my mind.

1 hour ago, Loyal&Royal said:

I'm nothing spet role modelsial.

Don't you think he is ?  a g

I do think he IS due to his attitude  his passion and the way he just loves shoving IT right up the celtc more times than not, he IS a great role model that any player should follow his example never mind the youth players. 

What do you think he brings to the table ?

25 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Kenny's always been a poor footballer.  Whatever he's lacked in talent he's always made up for with hard work but at 36 his pace and ability to run for 90mins will go.  Kenny's not Pirlo, once the legs go he's done.  I know many get all emotional about Kenny Miller.  He works hard and scored a few against Celtic.  There does however come a time when people need to recognise that he's not contributing enough.  If we could swap Kenny with a proper winger who can create things then I'd bite your hand off.  Not Kenny's fault that he's being played out wide but he's not a better striker than Garner or Waghorn.  Playing Miller out wide is a pointless exercise and one pass against Aberdeen is not going to change my mind.

Agreed that the legs have gone and it hampers his game but yet to see anything from Garner to say he is a better option as the central striker, than Kenny.

Christ the goal he has scored he snatched off Kenny.

Look at the goal Kenny scored vs Dundee, similar chance fell to Garner vs the sheep but he chose to rugby tackle the defender instead and fluffed it.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Agreed that the legs have gone and it hampers his game but yet to see anything from Garner to say he is a better option as the central striker, than Kenny.

Christ the goal he has scored he snatched off Kenny.

Look at the goal Kenny scored vs Dundee, similar chance fell to Garner vs the sheep but he chose to rugby tackle the defender instead and fluffed it.

How many goals did Kenny score for during that first season in the Championship?  I think he scored one goal in an entire year.  Garner's had a slow start but I'm certain he'll come good.

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

How many goals did Kenny score for during that first season in the Championship?  I think he scored one goal in an entire year.  Garner's had a slow start but I'm certain he'll come good.

Not sure the relevance that is to here and now.

Kenny has scored a couple of good goals this season.

Garner would do better trying to play football rather than wrestling or throwing himself about.

I hope he does come good but not seen anything yet to suggest he will, granted it's far to early to judge him.