RSC's allocation for Semi final

50 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

What about someone like myself who as a season ticket holder and member of RSC has been to every game home and away apart from Killie when on holiday? Due to financial situation I can't be on CCCS so I buy paper tickets when I have the money to do so.

I'm not exactly rich in fact I have very low finances, can't even remember the last time I was actually on a holiday, in fact the nearest thing I had to a holiday was going to Dunoon with some friends who were going there to work on someone's property and I walked the dog belonging to one of the guys and did the cooking.

Every spare bit of cash I have goes onto my tickets I just make sure that there is enough in the bank for the games even if I can't get to all the games I want to.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

I'm not exactly rich in fact I have very low finances, can't even remember the last time I was actually on a holiday, in fact the nearest thing I had to a holiday was going to Dunoon with some friends who were going there to work on someone's property and I walked the dog belonging to one of the guys and did the cooking.

Every spare bit of cash I have goes onto my tickets I just make sure that there is enough in the bank for the games even if I can't get to all the games I want to.

All I'm saying is there are certain people not on CCCS that I don't think should be grudged a ticket

Yes not everyone can afford to be on CCS. But there's no polite way to say it, the club is running a business not a charity service. The club does what it can to accommodate everyone. If you choose not to be on CCS then there's plenty of people waiting behind you who will.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Yes not everyone can afford to be on CCS. But there's no polite way to say it, the club is running a business not a charity service. The club does what it can to accommodate everyone. If you choose not to be on CCS then there's plenty of people waiting behind you who will.

Not really what I was getting at. I'll still get a ticket through RSC, just explaining there are some people who aren't on the scheme that deserve a ticket

5 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

Not really what I was getting at. I'll still get a ticket through RSC, just explaining there are some people who aren't on the scheme that deserve a ticket

Of course there is and there always will be. Yet every old firm there's the same threads saying the same things. And there always will be because no.ones going to build a 200,000 seater stadium for it only to be filled for OF games

17 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

Me :D anyone with a spare I'll buy,it! And make a £50 donation to Erskine