Jump to content

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour


ready1873

Recommended Posts

Anyone else play it? Not often a game is enjoyable offline nowadays, this one is.

Quite cheap now on PSstore.

I play on the tour mode, only assist is the green grid. Still tough. Nothing worse than 15mph winds at Whistling Straits.

By the way, check this beauty...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Anyone else play it? Not often a game is enjoyable offline nowadays, this one is.

Quite cheap now on PSstore.

I play on the tour mode, only assist is the green grid. Still tough. Nothing worse than 15mph winds at Whistling Straits.

By the way, check this beauty...

 

 

Great game mate, pretty cheap on the Ps store tae. Got an eagle couple days ago as well haha. You had a hole in one yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Great game mate, pretty cheap on the Ps store tae. Got an eagle couple days ago as well haha. You had a hole in one yet?

Got a hole in one at TPC Scottsdale, 16th hole. One of the best holes for one! Mind Tiger's ace there?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The game hasn't got the rights for the US Masters so instead has a major named the EA Invitational at Wolf Creek. Anyway, first season won that, the US Open at Chambers Bay (cunt of a course), the Open at St Andrews so was going from a four-timer at Whistling Straits and the PGA Championship. 5 under in the first round, level par in the 2nd. Shat jt in the third and went quadruple bogey, treble bogey and bogey in a row. Stenson beat me by 2 strokes. Was pretty raging.

Then won the FedEx Cup by a mile but the achievement didn't click. Bastard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ready1873 said:

The game hasn't got the rights for the US Masters so instead has a major named the EA Invitational at Wolf Creek. Anyway, first season won that, the US Open at Chambers Bay (cunt of a course), the Open at St Andrews so was going from a four-timer at Whistling Straits and the PGA Championship. 5 under in the first round, level par in the 2nd. Shat jt in the third and went quadruple bogey, treble bogey and bogey in a row. Stenson beat me by 2 strokes. Was pretty raging.

Then won the FedEx Cup by a mile but the achievement didn't click. Bastard.

That's a almost hibs level bottle job well done

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 May 2024 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      celtic v Rangers
      Hampden Park
      Scottish Cup
×
×
  • Create New...