Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

ready1873

Anyone else play it? Not often a game is enjoyable offline nowadays, this one is.

Quite cheap now on PSstore.

I play on the tour mode, only assist is the green grid. Still tough. Nothing worse than 15mph winds at Whistling Straits.

By the way, check this beauty...

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Anyone else play it? Not often a game is enjoyable offline nowadays, this one is.

Quite cheap now on PSstore.

I play on the tour mode, only assist is the green grid. Still tough. Nothing worse than 15mph winds at Whistling Straits.

By the way, check this beauty...

Great game mate, pretty cheap on the Ps store tae. Got an eagle couple days ago as well haha. You had a hole in one yet?

16 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Great game mate, pretty cheap on the Ps store tae. Got an eagle couple days ago as well haha. You had a hole in one yet?

Got a hole in one at TPC Scottsdale, 16th hole. One of the best holes for one! Mind Tiger's ace there?

The game hasn't got the rights for the US Masters so instead has a major named the EA Invitational at Wolf Creek. Anyway, first season won that, the US Open at Chambers Bay (cunt of a course), the Open at St Andrews so was going from a four-timer at Whistling Straits and the PGA Championship. 5 under in the first round, level par in the 2nd. Shat jt in the third and went quadruple bogey, treble bogey and bogey in a row. Stenson beat me by 2 strokes. Was pretty raging.

Then won the FedEx Cup by a mile but the achievement didn't click. Bastard.

4 hours ago, ready1873 said:

The game hasn't got the rights for the US Masters so instead has a major named the EA Invitational at Wolf Creek. Anyway, first season won that, the US Open at Chambers Bay (cunt of a course), the Open at St Andrews so was going from a four-timer at Whistling Straits and the PGA Championship. 5 under in the first round, level par in the 2nd. Shat jt in the third and went quadruple bogey, treble bogey and bogey in a row. Stenson beat me by 2 strokes. Was pretty raging.

Then won the FedEx Cup by a mile but the achievement didn't click. Bastard.

That's a almost hibs level bottle job well done

• 2 weeks later...