Annual results

14 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The season has only just started mate, we're only at the end of October and Hearts and the Sheep have just got beat off Hamilton and Killie. I know we're struggling to put teams away but we're making the chances at least, well Wednesday second half we didn't have very many but first half we had enough chances to put St Johnstone away. For as much as we're struggling, I highly doubt we'd get beat off Hamilton or Killie, albeit we drew with both clubs but once again that was us not taking our chances.

One game, one big result, a 4-0, 5-0 to get things going could well change this season for the better

We're a quarter of the way through the season, Celtic are already out of sight and we're struggling to keep pace with diddy sides. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

We're a quarter of the way through the season, Celtic are already out of sight and we're struggling to keep pace with diddy sides. 

In what way is being 2 points off second struggling to keep pace with diddy sides ? 

There's a high probability that we will actually be second by the end of the day. 

i can never fully understand these things but it looks like we spent less and the loss has gone down. it will be a while before we are in the black but it has been going down each time i think. if only we had control over our retail department. if fans felt confident to go out and buy shirts and other merchandise then it'd help us out a lot. we really need to get sports direct away from our club.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

The season has only just started mate, we're only at the end of October and Hearts and the Sheep have just got beat off Hamilton and Killie. I know we're struggling to put teams away but we're making the chances at least, well Wednesday second half we didn't have very many but first half we had enough chances to put St Johnstone away. For as much as we're struggling, I highly doubt we'd get beat off Hamilton or Killie, albeit we drew with both clubs but once again that was us not taking our chances.

One game, one big result, a 4-0, 5-0 to get things going could well change this season for the better

Hopefully mate. ??