Old Firm question

The Widow's Son

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/11/2016 at 6:07 AM, eejay the dj said:

The biggest come back of ours against them in my time happened in season 77/78 treble winners season .

Sept 77 .Two nil down at half time .

Then Rangers storm back to win 3-2 .It was bedlam x 100 on the old Ibrox terracing .DJ and Smith 2 with Coop running riot

Sadly one of a very few games ,if not the only OF classic we cannot see forever as they were no cameras at the game .

REMEMBER that day well,no cameras Willie Waddell in dispute with the BBC think it was about our advertisement boards (we had balls in those days to take every c**t on) Big Shuggie Edvalson scored their two goals first half there was a massive battle in our end just before and during half time. Second half we ran the show when Gordon Smith scored the winner to make it 3-2 fkn bedlam. Happy Days???

On 08/11/2016 at 9:10 AM, eejay the dj said:

Yep it was Latchford and Smith brought the house down .

Wish to fuck there was footage of this somewhere 

One of two games ,that being the 68 4-2 win at piggery I thought I'd never see  .

I'm not giving up hope as amazingly a good old bear posted his own video footage of this game few months ago 

Orgasmic watch fellow bears although no sound 

If you have been to enough of these ,in your mind ,you can add your own .Must have been like the bedlam we experienced in 94s 4-2 New Year's Day game at scumdome 

just watched that 68 game recently on youtube, no sound tho

On 08/11/2016 at 7:33 PM, eejay the dj said:

I was in my present seat for this one . This is one of the few times we were in the position to get 6 or 7 with 30mins to go and Souness instructed caution

Looking back it was major mistake as beggars were still attacking us with a defence and keeper all over the place

what a day, we should have obliterated them that day, an opportunity missed