What age did you first take your kid(s) to Ibrox?

Gaz52

This topic comes up a lot. My wee lassie is only 2. Wouldn't take her because she is hyper. Probably run on to the pitch and score for us for something to do.

The dhims would of course report that she wasn't a regisered player and we would lose the game 3-0 by default.:pipe:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

It's the best games to take them to mate, gives them a taste for it.

I was gutted we didn't get the win at the wee man's first game but he went tonto when we scored.

My boys first game was the 2-1 defeat to hearts at ibrox and did he no think hearts were the best team ever.

"What was the best bit?"

"When hearts scored the winner"

*thinks .....wee dick

Lol

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

My boys first game was the 2-1 defeat to hearts at ibrox and did he no think hearts were the best team ever.

"What was the best bit?"

"When hearts scored the winner"

*thinks .....wee dick

Lol

Weans are murder.

Trying to explain to mine that we still beat QotS although we drew on the night was harder than it should have been :lol:

Took my daughter when she was 6 months . Not the smartest move , but couldn't get out the babysitting , so she had to go . Luckily she slept through most of it . Took my oldest son at 4 . Having watched football on the telly and kicking a wee ball about the living room he was ready for it and has been hooked ever since . Youngest boy went about 6 and he too , like his brother , have been going ever since .

Took two of them to Ibrox on a trip back home when they were 7 and 5.  They were more interested in the grub - hot pie and bovril.  Didn't finish either.  I've been back but they haven't.  More interested in (ice) hockey I'm afraid to say.  On the other hand, they do know which team to cheer for. 

21 hours ago, Ger77 said:

Had two kids with me and we were sitting in the back row of the Broomloan Road stand. Up and down every two minutes taking one of them to the loo. 

On the plus side, we beat the Pars 7-0!

Pity it wasn't a 7-0 today!

Took the wean and he loved it. He sat watching the game until the 80th minute good as gold.