RFCJoshy1690

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

With hindsight, Tav in midfield, driving on like Windass would have been better than Crooks the other night, surely. Maybe play Hodson and Tav tomorrow then?

I think the only way we'll see that is if we're sleeping 

1 minute ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

I think the only way we'll see that is if we're sleeping 

celtc game rings a bell?

If we had 2 of them against whathisname the other night then perhaps one of them could have prevented him having a tap in or two!

3 minutes ago, Bears said:

celtc game rings a bell?

If we had 2 of them against whathisname the other night then perhaps one of them could have prevented him having a tap in or two!

I cannae see that happening again if I'm honest I think that was a one off, could be wrong though 

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

We have a squad of 6/10 players, very few who can up their game to win a match with a bit of class.

Totally agree - but Tav on his day can be an 8 or 9 out of 10 player. He's not been great recently but he has the quality, again on his day that Hodson doesn't.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Totally agree - but Tav on his day can be an 8 or 9 out of 10 player. He's not been great recently but he has the quality, again on his day that Hodson doesn't.

thats the problem - do you want a guy that can play 6,6,6,6,6.or one that can play 3,10, 6,2,8,