Determination, heart and passion.

1690tamRFC

Everything that has been missing from our team since the last few games of last season, and today it returned and from the first whistle we never looked like getting beat. Same players, same manager but a fucking bit of desire and the team looks a whole lot different, I only hope it's not just a one off reaction from Wednesday, but this side has that capability but has lacked the conviction shown today, and that for me was all that's been missing. 

On a side note, Ibrox was bouncing, and no surprise as if the team show fight they will be backed to the hilt. 

Long may it continue 

These players have been here a while so they should know it by now but if they give us everything we will give them everything in the stands we'll shout every foul on our player cheer every good pass and fucking make the place an intimidating place for our opposition

but THEY need to show the passion and heart we do every single week. I really really hope today is the beginning of a great month for us 

What a feeling hearing Ibrox in full voice.

The players do their part on the park, we do our part off it. Fantastic display from the team and they finally showed the fight and desire we know they are capable of.

It isn't any use doing it once every 6 months, we need this every week.

Superb Rangers. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

These players have been here a while so they should know it by now but if they give us everything we will give them everything in the stands we'll shout every foul on our player cheer every good pass and fucking make the place an intimidating place for our opposition

but THEY need to show the passion and heart we do every single week. I really really hope today is the beginning of a great month for us 

Exactly that mate, show us passion on the pitch we will show them passion from the stand. 

Halliday and Wes at the end getting the fans going to help them get over the line was brilliant to see. Utter passion from every player on the pitch today, I'm proud of them today but we need more of this and we'll comfortably take second place