• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, blueretro said:

First and foremost I hope we win the game. That's my priority for the day. I'm going for the football. If some would rather concentrate on banners and singing about Pedos that's fine. Each to their own.

Fuck off every game we have played them recently we have had to endure everything from being called H** scum to hanging effigys of fans from the stands

its time to go for the jugular with these bastards

no quarter given no quarter asked

7 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Im looking forward to the abuse that will be getting channeled over to them, and also what banners i am going to see. We are pretty good at the auld banners for the OF's :)

I reckon that any TV coverage of banners will be selective or pixilated if deemed to be offensive, it's just the Scottish Mhedia way.

Theyre going to sneak their "History" under the spotlight by going in under the radar with all the other cases UNLESS we can make non Scottish Media aware that Big Jock Knew and did fuck all.

Expect a Liewell statement any day now, presented by one of his minions to keep his hands clean.

One big amazing banner won't cut it - those wretches on the TV will do all they can to avoid screening it.

What we need is hundreds of banners all the way throughout the support that the TV can't avoid.

Best thing UB or VB or whoever could do is make loads and be handing them out at entrances to all three stands.