ZERO TOLERANCE (F*** SPORTING INTEGRITY)

About time a fight for Zero Tolerance against the persistent acts of paedophilia within our national game - I'm sick & tired of half or quarter read stories of what they bring from their dark side. And those that say it is not just a cfc religion thing - I agree it’s not - not sure whether it’s a result of mixed marriages or what - but nevertheless, there’s no getting away from it - just google : catholic church paedophilia - for those of good morals you’ll be disgusted without even opening a page.

I believe that that the most recent scandalous character mccafferty could well be a result of cfc none reporting by stein & kelly of torbett - where they would surely have:

1) ensure that police Scotland were involved and criminal charges brought against the offenders,

2) ensured he (torbett) didn’t return to their slimy club and no doubt continue his abominable activities,

3) ensure internal systems were created to prevent replication.

ZERO TOLERANCE - Fuck their slimy pope, their slimy religion, their slimy fucking club - and their relentless sweeping nature.

Over to the SFA regarding todays bheast:

In response, Regan’s first since the child sex abuse scandal erupting across UK football, the SFA chief vowed his organisation would take the ‘strongest possible’ action if presented with evidence of fresh allegations of abuse.

‘I’m sickened as a father, as a director of the SFA,’ he said. ‘It sickens me to the stomach to think that somebody (a) has been abused and (b) has tried to report it and has received no positive feedback or help or assistance in actually taking the matter forward.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Over to the SFA regarding the bheast:

In response, Regan’s first since the child sex abuse scandal erupting across UK football, the SFA chief vowed his organisation would take the ‘strongest possible’ action if presented with evidence of fresh allegations of abuse.

‘I’m sickened as a father, as a director of the SFA,’ he said. ‘It sickens me to the stomach to think that somebody (a) has been abused and (b) has tried to report it and has received no positive feedback or help or assistance in actually taking the matter forward.

Tbh the sfa should be removed from holding an inquiry and should be given to an independent panel

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Over to the SFA regarding the bheast:

Fuck "fresh" mate - the reason it continued (such as mccafferty) is a result that it wasn't reported in the first place - those perpetrators and (sweeping) institutions must be brought to book - as was Penn State.

After all - if a possible criminal continues then what’s to stop those that witness it (mccaffery) and those victims becoming offenders.

Surely that’s the way it works in those institutions, such as their chapels and their Vatican.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

We demand this is kept in the BearsDen, the most open and popular part of the forum

All those in favour say Aye

Aye

The attacks by the msm are reported and posted in Bearsden - better watch yourself batman - many have been accused for less.

2 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Peter Lawwell. Celtic Football Club.

Peter Lawwell. SFA.

Good luck getting justice when Scottish football Peter, decides the punishment for Celic Peter.

Maybe there's another Peter that can show impartiality.................. 

Have faith mate - the truth shall prevail - and FTP