Posters who think its acceptablefor Rangers to be 16 points behind the Filth

Smile

5 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

Okay thanks, sorry for the horrible spelling today, I'm using my phone as I'm in a hotel for the game tomorrow

I'll withdraw my comments too since you've came right onto the board to say your bit. Thought you'd be a non poster as I know someone with your name and him and his family are all daft about the unwashed. But this will have saved you time anyway as at some point you'd get into an argument and somebody would call you one of them because your relatively new :thumbup: 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I'll withdraw my comments too since you've came right onto the board to say your bit. Thought you'd be a non poster as I know someone with your name and him and his family are all daft about the unwashed. But this will have saved you time anyway as at some point you'd get into an argument and somebody would call you one of them because your relatively new :thumbup: 

Thanks, I do. Understand why people would think I'm one of the soap shy because of the name, I never really thought about it until after I made the account. I usually just use the same username for everything

17 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

Thanks, I do. Understand why people would think I'm one of the soap shy because of the name, I never really thought about it until after I made the account. I usually just use the same username for everything

Ftp1872 not taken.

10 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

Nah its not really the old name thing so much as we're well past the 1920s now thankfully, its just that the poll was a bit of a laugh with some non posters looking like tims so with that and your name then people are going to put the two together and think its a bit of a stick on. Nah I've seen people with right Irish names arguing like fuck with that lot for Rangers in the comments sections of articles and stuff online.

I don't think anyone really cares about all the old divisions these days so long as your not some IRA lover or someone who tries to down people in Orange lodges and stuff as bigoted because they support their kin in Northern Ireland.

You'll probably see people playing up to it all on here or on the net from both sides but its mostly just banter as when does anyone really see sectarian trouble in Scotland. Its usually drunks using football for an excuse to have a barney and the Record rushes in and calls it sectarian. Its a myth that sells sadly. Journalists, politicians, and do-gooder charities all make money or capital out of it.

Just saying this in case you don't know Glasgow or this board very well and think we're all stuck in the dark ages :lol:

42 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

IMG_0435.GIF

:lol:

That would have been me on here if I didn't read it for some time before joining up. I'd prefer an argument in the real world than online. Still can't really work out who's answering who when someone post a link to twitter. The way things are going I think I'd rather time went back the way :)

8 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

:lol:

That would have been me on here if I didn't read it for some time before joining up. I'd prefer an argument in the real world than online. Still can't really work out who's answering who when someone post a link to twitter. The way things are going I think I'd rather time went back the way :)

?

47 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Nah its not really the old name thing so much as we're well past the 1920s now thankfully, its just that the poll was a bit of a laugh with some non posters looking like tims so with that and your name then people are going to put the two together and think its a bit of a stick on. Nah I've seen people with right Irish names arguing like fuck with that lot for Rangers in the comments sections of articles and stuff online.

I don't think anyone really cares about all the old divisions these days so long as your not some IRA lover or someone who tries to down people in Orange lodges and stuff as bigoted because they support their kin in Northern Ireland.

You'll probably see people playing up to it all on here or on the net from both sides but its mostly just banter as when does anyone really see sectarian trouble in Scotland. Its usually drunks using football for an excuse to have a barney and the Record rushes in and calls it sectarian. Its a myth that sells sadly. Journalists, politicians, and do-gooder charities all make money or capital out of it.

Just saying this in case you don't know Glasgow or this board very well and think we're all stuck in the dark ages :lol:

To be honest I didn't know Hay was that much of an Irish name, I don't have any Irish in my family. 

I certainly didn't aim to make any enemy's on here, after all we all just want what's best for the club.

12 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

To be honest I didn't know Hay was that much of an Irish name, I don't have any Irish in my family. 

I certainly didn't aim to make any enemy's on here, after all we all just want what's best for the club.

"Our Club" surely?

37 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

No I was talking about other people to point out that the name thing is old nonsense. When I said Hay I just meant there was a big family of tims where I grew up with the same name. Couldn't even tell you were its from as it was a wind up but forget about it anyway and enjoy the site :thumbup:

No its not acceptable but as other have indicated there are other factors.  

For me the one that stands out most is the inability of our own players to do what is asked of them.

Players like mckay, tav, halliday, Kiernan and Wilson all believes the hype abput them in the papers. Is mckay the next big thing. How much is an attacking defender like tav worth? Etc  the believes their own hype and failed to carry out their duties as a rangers player. When the chips are down. Graft like fuck. Work harder thank ever. We hear of Warburton constantly talking about how well they trained during the week etc.well it's not transferring over to the park. To lose at Pittodrie was a sore.one. we have become the victims of our own in abilities.  The joey barron saga thing had an effect on our team as they looked totally disjointed for a fair bit there. So aye I am not happy at all being that many points behind them. Clearly the manager has been given a transfer kitty proportionate to what the expectations of the board are. They are.going down the Craig Whyte route. He banked on rangers getting into Europe and.afyer that the cards started to collapse big time. The board have played it in that they provide suitable and sufficient funds to get second place with the basis of a few European nights at ibrox to boost the coffers. King etc will have to invest heavily next year in order to increase.the opportunities and players available to warbuton.

The financial gap between the two teams is huge just now. They cunts will Lao get another kick back of van dyke of 10% apparently. 4 or 5millions possibly... what have we got. ? Joe Dodoo?  Senderos?  It's clear for. All to see there.is a.gap,however we ourselves have mainly contributed to it early in the season. 

Its fucking disgusting that we are 16 points behind.  We played them off the park in April and at that point most of us believed, and rightly so, that we weren't that far away from them.

In the summer, MW bought a crock of shite and until being humiliated by Farts was too stubborn to change his tactics. That is the difference.

Anyone happy with being out of the title race before halloween should give their ticket to someone with more passion. 

How long do these folk 'accept' mediocrity?

Where's my coat....... 

I'm kind of in agreement with @RFCRobertsonas yes it's not ok to be that far behind but there are other factors to take into consideration. Then again some of our draws against some extremely poor teams have been unbelievably frustrating and left us in this position. Think Im convincing myself that I clicked the wrong option.

Not much of a poster either, I use the forum mainly to see what's happening during games as I am often working.

seriously though, anyone seen my coat!