Does this picture sum up the players brought in?

FlippinEck

Was just looking at the match pics from the friendly tonight and I saw this great pic of Barry and Darcheville, already getting on, would you say that Walter has also looked at bringing in great characters aswell as players who he believes can do the job, or have barry and darcheville just got on really well together? either way, it looks like the spirit is great in the rangers camp at the moment

05331978600.jpg

Good to see Barry smiling like that with a new player, hopefully he's put last year behind him and is going to regain his form pre-Blackburn.

Obviously with Walter and Ally, one of the main things they will be looking for is team spirit and morale.

On a side note, any one see the pictures of beasley during the match, he looks like a 12 year old boy :ohmy:

Was just looking at the match pics from the friendly tonight and I saw this great pic of Barry and Darcheville, already getting on, would you say that Walter has also looked at bringing in great characters aswell as players who he believes can do the job, or have barry and darcheville just got on really well together? either way, it looks like the spirit is great in the rangers camp at the moment

05331978600.jpg

Looks like Bazza's aiming for the big mans crotch. Perfect caption picture that, re-do this thread title!!! :lol:

05331978600.jpg

Naw Barry has been told you better change yer attitude and start respecting the other players particularly the foreign wanz :classier_than_pipeguy:

05331978600.jpg

well they have the same haircut!!!

05331978600.jpg

As soon as I saw that picture this morning, I thought the same as you, team spirit is back at Rangers Footbal Club. :bouncy: :clap: