Four Lads Had A Dream.....

DavieMacRFC

And how those four lads would be hurting at the shambles we have become.

From Murray shafting us to White to Green and now King when is it going to get better?

We are in a transitional period that just seems to carry on without getting any better.

I yearn for the light at the end of the tunnel when we can look back upon these dark days and say we came out fighting stronger than ever .

Above all else WE MUST STOP THOSE TARRIER BASTARDS FROM DOING 10.

Although half will be tainted due to our turmoil. 

We Are The People and don't any one of you forget it.

5 minutes ago, dande101 said:

And how those four lads would be hurting at the shambles we have become.

From Murray shafting us to White to Green and now King when is it going to get better?

We are in a transitional period that just seems to carry on without getting any better.

I yearn for the light at the end of the tunnel when we can look back upon these dark days and say we came out fighting stronger than ever .

Above all else WE MUST STOP THOSE TARRIER BASTARDS FROM DOING 10.

Although half will be tainted due to our turmoil. 

We Are The People and don't any one of you forget it.

What if you have dementia?

I get what you are saying and agree.

But I am hoping that someone else can enlighten us and say "yes, it is a dark time, but I remember in the 60s when ____ happened and we pulled through, and in the 70s _____ happened and we pulled through..."

Were there times of turmoil in the past? 

6 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

But I am hoping that someone else can enlighten us and say "yes, it is a dark time, but I remember in the 60s when ____ happened and we pulled through, and in the 70s _____ happened and we pulled through..."

Of course there were but nothing like we have been subjected to.

Money is the root of all evil and has ruined the game, you only have to look at the Champions League, aimed at so called bigger clubs from top leagues, teams that would never win their league can play in top European competitions making loads of money and not giving a fuck about winning it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2017 at 0:20 AM, Ryju84 said:

There was but I do think modern day is different. The amount of cash available through CL and transfers creates a gulf that I don't think existed at any time in the past.

45 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

There was but I do think modern day is different. The amount of cash available through CL and transfers creates a gulf that I don't think existed at any time in the past.

If they rig the champions league for only the top clubs in Europe then we really will be in deep shit and a real concern for our future, we really need immediate action in getting back to the top as quickly as possible.