Club 1872 Statement

eskbankloyal

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I would say1872 are no longer relevant as a voice of the fans, not that they ever were, nor ever will be, as long as the blazer chasers hold power. The label on the tin does not match what is inside it, but heh you couldn't label for a fifth column and expect to sell it.

Their membership must be plummeting and standing orders drying up and what's left the trough guzzlers will soon soak up.

There will be many a good sucked to parting with their hard earned and feeling short changed as you see from several on here. TBHI'd rather not even hear anything about this self serving organisation and remain the non entity that they are.

Know exactly where you coming from BA. Would like to think Dart's intelligence and passion would give them something to think about .

Hoping he isn't the only one that will stand up to the board . Assuming he is .

This board ,just like one under DM are sneaky as fuck  . As you say .the whole group will be taken up by the " yes Dave" crew soon enough I feel

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

New Update

25 February, 2017

Following our update last week, Club 1872 is disappointed to report that our planned meeting with Stewart Robertson on Monday has been postponed.

We understand that there are pressing matters that require Stewart’s attention – not least of which is the ongoing process of appointing a Director of Football and/or Manager. It is absolutely correct that this should be his priority until a satisfactory outcome is achieved. However that does not lessen our desire to seek clarity on what we feel are some very important questions regarding the future direction of Rangers and the current situation the club finds itself in.

The Club 1872 board shares the concerns of a growing number of our members over a perceived lack of progress both on and off the park and believes it would be in the interests of all parties to address those concerns sooner rather than later.

Having communicated this to Stewart Robertson, he has agreed that the meeting will go ahead before the match on Wednesday 1st March.

Club 1872 operates solely for the benefit of the Rangers community, our members and the football club we all support. We remain committed to engaging in constructive dialogue with Rangers and will update our members with details of those discussions after Wednesday’s meeting.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/update-on-meeting-with-stewart-robertson/

Not going to slag C72 or Robertson for putting it back until the 1st considering we are meant to be working round the clock on a new manager 

would rather have 100% focus on that and wait another few days for answers 

thats me giving him the benefit of the doubt too - he better have some good answers and c72 better have some good questions

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Yep. Tommy Wright and Ferguson number two. 

I'd take Wright but only till the end of the season, it would weaken a rival (St Johnstone are a rival:megaanguish:) and I think he'd boot some arses in our squad.