• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, muscleuk said:

Not as big as they were lol,was a mr scotland runner up,but hardly been over the doorstep of the gym this last year lol?

Disnae mean nothing mate the user bonjour bonjour could take u why dont u drop him a pm and see whos got the bigger muscles

Just now, muscleuk said:

Your maw !

I've worked it out, your a 13yr old wrong yin, that has been subject to sustained periods of spooning with your dad, uncle, and their pals.  Whilst at the same time bribing you that if you do this and do that you'll grow up to be a strong big boy with big muscles...shame really for you.

1 minute ago, linfield1690 said:

Disnae mean nothing mate the user bonjour bonjour could take u why dont u drop him a pm and see whos got the bigger muscles

Did i say i was looking for a competition,the guy asked me a question !!!

1 minute ago, He's blue he's white said:

I've worked it out, your a 13yr old wrong yin, that has been subject to sustained periods of spooning with your dad, uncle, and their pals.  Whilst at the same time bribing you that if you do this and do that you'll grow up to be a strong big boy with big muscles...shame really for you.

Aye your right ,awfy clever so ye ur im impressed !

2 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Was just saying mate why dont you start a thread in the off topic section there's a few lifters that post in there

Not looking to talk about lifting matey,the guy above just asked a question and i answered him,not here to talk about lifting !

6 minutes ago, muscleuk said:

Not looking to talk about lifting matey,the guy above just asked a question and i answered him,not here to talk about lifting !

My original post was regarding if my fellow bears thought the board would splash the cash and try for a quality manager or go for the cheap option of an out of work manager,and it attracted abuse for some reason !!!

2 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Saw some idiot on Twitter mention Barry as manager.

Another non starter for me.

I just want them to show their intent by splashing the cash rather than the cheap out of work option!

It's cringeworthy on here, almost like there's a gang of us just sitting at our keyboards reading every post intently waiting to jump in and out someone for some sort of glory. So they guy made a shit post which is already covered in a very prominent post on the page... doesn't deserve the abuse he is getting on here.

If there are idiots sad enough to come on our forum pretending to be bears then that's upto to them but what's even sadder is constantly watching bears get ripped into by other bears and demonstrating the extreme paranoia associated with them. That's probably the reaction which amuses the unwanted guests the most.