Another BET365 Tweet

julescotia

There is absolutely no contest when it comes to online betting bet365 are mikes ahead. 

As for bookies paddy Power is the best. Best probably on every level right down to in shop experience. The cash card plus they do is outstanding and the future of gambling. 

But god there mobile site is fucking horrendous

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

There is absolutely no contest when it comes to online betting bet365 are mikes ahead. 

As for bookies paddy Power is the best. Best probably on every level right down to in shop experience. The cash card plus they do is outstanding and the future of gambling. 

But god there mobile site is fucking horrendous

I've never set foot in one, primarily because it's called paddy power

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Depends who's doing the betting old pal .

I win plenty . Won over grand on Leicester last year and never bet what you can't afford to lose

My old man does really good at the football betting, doesn't gamble big but wins often.

Horses he does ok but not brilliant.

Between my maw being at the bingo every night and my dad carting his money in the bookies, i have never really took to gambling.

I put the odd correct score on if i arrive at the game early.

Just now, Willis said:

I've never set foot in one, primarily because it's called paddy power

No better feeling than taking money off them :tu:

They are miles ahead in my eyes as far as betting shops go. I don't even know if any other one offers guaranteed odds on the horses in shop. 

The card they do is class too you can literally by your messages with what's in your online account as its a MasterCard lol u win a race online and you can go to any cash machine in Britain and lift it out within minutes of winning 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

The card they do is class too you can literally by your messages with what's in your online account as its a MasterCard lol u win a race online and you can go to any cash machine in Britain and lift it out within minutes of winning 

Now that is good. I used to have the ladbrokes app and played blackjack quite a bit but got sick of having to wait five days to get my cash

Just now, Willis said:

Now that is good. I used to have the ladbrokes app and played blackjack quite a bit but got sick of having to wait five days to get my cash

It's the future mate. Cashcard plus. The best thing I've ever come across, amount of times you are maybe rooked at the end of a night out n have 80 quid stuck in an account u can't get to, boom oot u come paddy Power dosh lol

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

My old man does really good at the football betting, doesn't gamble big but wins often.

Horses he does ok but not brilliant.

Between my maw being at the bingo every night and my dad carting his money in the bookies, i have never really took to gambling.

I put the odd correct score on if i arrive at the game early.

Surprised mate .Suppose you have to keep your money for good lady and wee man .

Your wise

8 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Started using them two years ago. Haven't looked at another bookie since. 

Good choice IMO . It just seems much more fun . I set my stakes every weekend depending how much I've earned . I never go crazy but it makes the games much more enjoyable . Having a bet . Only bet the horses when I go to the racing . Never win though .

Football will do me

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good choice IMO . It just seems much more fun . I set my stakes every weekend depending how much I've earned . I never go crazy but it makes the games much more enjoyable . Having a bet . Only bet the horses when I go to the racing . Never win though .

Football will do me

Gambling is more of a Hobby if you do it correctly. I absolutely love having a bet on, checking it etc. 

Never have or never will have to depend or pray a bet stoats. Never bet above your means 

Be a punter not a gambler

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Surprised mate .Suppose you have to keep your money for good lady and wee man .

Your wise

I don't even put the lottery on mate, i have known a few folk who have became millionaires by winning it and i keep saying i will start but never do.

Was on the phone to my mate there and he had money riding on City beating Liverpool so was cracking up with the amount of chances they missed, Aguero while i was on the phone.

Wonder what odds we will be to beat the bheggars at hampden? I am quietly confident we can win.

I actually quite enjoy going into the bookies to put my line on before going for a couple pints. We go to Lanzarote most years and usually spend most of our time in this wee pub that has a bookies in it so you can sit with a .beer and watch your race, wish you could do that here :lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

I don't even put the lottery on mate, i have known a few folk who have became millionaires by winning it and i keep saying i will start but never do.

Was on the phone to my mate there and he had money riding on City beating Liverpool so was cracking up with the amount of chances they missed, Aguero while i was on the phone.

Wonder what odds we will be to beat the bheggars at hampden? I am quietly confident we can win.

I'm going a big note on us. I share your optimism. Hopefully get 4s but could be higher or lower I don't know how the bookies are going to approach this one 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I got 66/1 for us to beat them 3-1 last Sunday thought that was quite good odds

Normally as a rule I never put Rangers or the vermin on my acca,  will rarely put a correct score on but the OF are notorious coupon busters along with Man fucking city. Not going near city again this season

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It's a bit  like they horrendous adverts go compare and the workmen dancing about like fags people hate them but remember them so the adverisers have done their job.

Like online posters who create a moaning-faced persona when in fact they are really happy-go-lucky, it's all about the image :whistle::dance:

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Like online posters who create a moaning-faced persona when in fact they are really happy-go-lucky, it's all about the image :whistle::dance:

You don't moan that much stop being so harsh on yourself.

49 minutes ago, Willis said:

I got 66/1 for us to beat them 3-1 last Sunday thought that was quite good odds

Normally as a rule I never put Rangers or the vermin on my acca,  will rarely put a correct score on but the OF are notorious coupon busters along with Man fucking city. Not going near city again this season

That's my old mans favourite correct scoreline prediction, because the odds are always good.

City have been woeful this season, Gaurdiola isn't as good as he is made out.

Managing is a lot easier when you inherit a good team.

57 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm going a big note on us. I share your optimism. Hopefully get 4s but could be higher or lower I don't know how the bookies are going to approach this one 

I might be tempted to place a bet on us if the odds are decent.

The wee man called the last game at the piggery, he said he fancied us for a draw then to beat them in the semi.

I predict a lot of results right and mates in work don't undestand why i dont put a coupon on.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I actually quite enjoy going into the bookies to put my line on before going for a couple pints. We go to Lanzarote most years and usually spend most of our time in this wee pub that has a bookies in it so you can sit with a .beer and watch your race, wish you could do that here :lol:

Funnily enough . I still love doing this  on occasions . Seeing the odds and the money you may win on a slip  .Old habits I guess

The cash out option is taking over now though . Nothing worse than a line where one result lets you down the old way . It is out of your hands knowing you may have had option of cashing out

20 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I might be tempted to place a bet on us if the odds are decent.

The wee man called the last game at the piggery, he said he fancied us for a draw then to beat them in the semi.

I predict a lot of results right and mates in work don't undestand why i dont put a coupon on.

The wee man saying this ,would be an omen for me . Good sign but don't jinx it by saying the bet .:p: