FAO:Everyone requesting a Signature.

Dado

Hello Dado

Cn i have a sig please with my name on it with noel and liam from oasis on it please?

Sure thing, there is a queue now though :lol:

My list is now as follows:

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

In that order (tu):pipe:

YES - I'M SECURELY IN SECOND PLACE. AND NO SIGN OF PLG ANYWHERE. :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dado

Cn i have a sig please with my name on it with noel and liam from oasis on it please?

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

Edit: You were after AB, bugger I have too many to do :lol: Sorry Mate.

Hello Dado

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

Edit: You were after AB, bugger I have too many to do :lol: Sorry Mate.

Hmm, eet eezz cleer that I am fighting stronglee for ze second place.

Hello Dado

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

ok i can see dado getting dropped for the next match if he does get me up that list a bit.

:lol:

Hello Dado

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

ok i can see dado getting dropped for the next match if he does get me up that list a bit.

Dado eez to blame for lots of ze trouble of zese board.

i'll do CG's, and then i'll attempt TBG's ;) (if thats ok with you dado)

Ooooh thanks first 250

do you have any pics of liam and noel??

Yes i could send you some , do i have ur msn? or do you want me to send them another way?

my msn is first_2_50@hotmail.com ;)

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work? (tu)? <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

If anyone wishes to help out also please post in this thread and say which one you will be working on.

Thanks everyone for your anticipated co-operation in this small transitional period, please be patient and we will sort you out.

Dado.

List

------------------------------

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Can you please do me up a new flashy sig. As per ususal, Ibrox, Rangers Logo, maybe a picture of McGreggor also, and some sort of Canada touch if possible....and my name/handle of course...

Thanks so much! (tu)

Someone else fancy this one? :pipe:

YES! Can someone please do this for me? I will be forever greatful to whoever does......THANKS! <bouncy>

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work? (tu)? <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

If anyone wishes to help out also please post in this thread and say which one you will be working on.

Thanks everyone for your anticipated co-operation in this small transitional period, please be patient and we will sort you out.

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Can you please do me up a new flashy sig. As per ususal, Ibrox, Rangers Logo, maybe a picture of McGreggor also, and some sort of Canada touch if possible....and my name/handle of course...

Thanks so much! (tu)

YES! Can someone please do this for me? I will be forever greatful to whoever does......THANKS! <bouncy>

Already on the case m8 ^_^ will do it tonight when I can get my laptop on the go (tu)

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

Gersfan

My updated list :pipe:

I better have not been skipped by CR , just because he is in charge :lol::lol::(

He asked first :lol: :ph43r: :pipe:

:lol: i know jusy jesting cheeky <rattat> (doob)

<sesm>

(doob)

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Thanks so much! (tu)

Already on the case m8 ^_^ will do it tonight when I can get my laptop on the go (tu)

Thanks so much!

If and when someone is available can you do me a new sig, something from the past mabye ibrox in the background with andy goram and albertz or something along those lines maybe laudrup also would be much appreciated but i am aware that you are all busy