Friday the 13th game

MARK92GERS

5 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Now has a release date of 26th May anyone pre ordering this ? Tried looking for the old thread but it's been archived ? but keeping up to date looks good fun ?

What's this? Freddy Kruger the game? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Been playing this past few days some laugh man haven't had this much fun in a game for ages the hide and seek aspect is class ?

Was thinking of getting this but only seen it on Xbox dashboard, can you only buy it digitally? Can't seem to find it on amazon

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

Was thinking of getting this but only seen it on Xbox dashboard, can you only buy it digitally? Can't seem to find it on amazon

Aye it's digital only the now mate

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I bought this today but I'm useless at it.  Never escaped the camp and been killed by Jason every fucken round.

I've managed to escape a good few times driving the car and that I've found staying close to the cabins you tend to survive longer once you hit the open your doomed man also try grab a pen knife you always get away when he grabs you stick it in his neck ?

13 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Aye it's digital only the now mate

I've managed to escape a good few times driving the car and that I've found staying close to the cabins you tend to survive longer once you hit the open your doomed man also try grab a pen knife you always get away when he grabs you stick it in his neck ?

Just went Jason for the first time.  Got one kill :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I like the game, but the licence can be the only reason they have the cheek to charge anywhere near 30 quid for this.

It's fun in spells if people actually play properly and you don't just get killed off straight away, but they need more than just changing the colour of a characters jumper or randomly turning Jason blue for me.

Need much more map variety, and in bad need of new game modes.