Any XBOX Destiny players?

BlueVanguard

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Is it any good? I havent bothered picking it up.

To be honest it's more to do with raids and challenges although some aspects of the overall game has changed but not enough to actually matter, I'm not bothering with completing the age of triumph book. I have about 2600 hours logged but haven't played it for about 3 weeks and the team I played with have gone on to other games.

2 hours ago, Cadman said:

To be honest it's more to do with raids and challenges although some aspects of the overall game has changed but not enough to actually matter, I'm not bothering with completing the age of triumph book. I have about 2600 hours logged but haven't played it for about 3 weeks and the team I played with have gone on to other games.

I always just played it by myself none of my mates play.

I picked up the previous dlc when it was on offer and loved it though but didn't want to pay for one pack what I paid for the rest.

Are you getting Destiny 2?

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 1:02 AM, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I always just played it by myself none of my mates play.

I picked up the previous dlc when it was on offer and loved it though but didn't want to pay for one pack what I paid for the rest.

Are you getting Destiny 2?

Yes, I'll be getting Destiny 2 . The newest DLC is really only worth getting if you do the raids, the challenges get you adept 'exotic' versions of existing legendary weapons at level 400 and ornaments for use on raid armour. The beta should be some time in July I reckon.

2 hours ago, Cadman said:

Yes, I'll be getting Destiny 2 . The newest DLC is really only worth getting if you do the raids, the challenges get you adept 'exotic' versions of existing legendary weapons at level 400 and ornaments for use on raid armour. The beta should be some time in July I reckon.

Destiny 2 was due before then unless if missed a delay.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an Xbox destiny player.

Haven't made my mind up about platform for destiny 2 though. Ps4 gets the exclusives But when the new Scorpio console launches it will have the higher fps rate. Not sure what to do. 

6 hours ago, gruggs said:

I'm an Xbox destiny player.

Haven't made my mind up about platform for destiny 2 though. Ps4 gets the exclusives But when the new Scorpio console launches it will have the higher fps rate. Not sure what to do. 

From what I'm lead to believe Destiny 2 will be locked at 30fps irrespective of platform,  i could be wrong though.

6 hours ago, Cadman said:

From what I'm lead to believe Destiny 2 will be locked at 30fps irrespective of platform,  i could be wrong though.

Yeah it's going to be locked on consoles until the Scorpio is released in November and it will get up to 60fps.