"Your customer details already exist on the system"

lidorfc

Trying to buy a season ticket online just now and the site keeps telling me that my details already exist on the system, so I try to recover the password thinking that I must have tried to register with an email address that I had registered with before, and the email address does not exist on the system, anyone know what to do here? It's frustrating as fuck.

I had this problem when i bought season ticket last year.

Ended up just putin a pals name in and birthday then it worked ok

Phoned up and got name changed after time.

Put in a different email address as well

21 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

I had this problem when i bought season ticket last year.

Ended up just putin a pals name in and birthday then it worked ok

Phoned up and got name changed after time.

Put in a different email address as well

Cheers mate 

45 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Trying to buy a season ticket online just now and the site keeps telling me that my details already exist on the system, so I try to recover the password thinking that I must have tried to register with an email address that I had registered with before, and the email address does not exist on the system, anyone know what to do here? It's frustrating as fuck.

If you can get in to the ticket office that would probably be the best option.

10 minutes ago, blueretro said:

If you can get in to the ticket office that would probably be the best option.

Aye I've just realised I won't even be able to do it, was gonna put my cousins name in but don't think I'll be able to as I'll be using Zebra Finance, will have to go down tomorrow. Fucking ridiculous that you can't register your details more than once.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tried calling the ticket office for advice rather than going in?

They may be able to change the email address if you meet security protocols for everything else.

Although you may have signed up when on the acid. :p:

:lol:

I can't even think of the email address I used, I've tried all my old ones to recover the password and none of them work, it's fucking infuriating.

3 minutes ago, blueredandwhite said:

I had this problem a few years ago, easiest way to get round it is change your DOB to one day before your real DOB and edit your first name e.g if your name is David, put Dave. Use an alternative email address

IMG_0414.JPG

5 hours ago, blueredandwhite said:

I had this problem a few years ago, easiest way to get round it is change your DOB to one day before your real DOB and edit your first name e.g if your name is David, put Dave. Use an alternative email address

Aye mate I just included my middle name when signed up and that allowed me to register. Got Club Deck 5, shoulda put my name on the waiting list, not where I wanted to sit but still a good seat. 

5 hours ago, dbyst said:

had this problem also, i just put my middle name in and it worked

Great minds!

5 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Aye mate I just included my middle name when signed up and that allowed me to register. Got Club Deck 5, shoulda put my name on the waiting list, not where I wanted to sit but still a good seat.