Smile

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pedro Menzies said:

I ordered mine about half six Monday night and it arrived this morning :dance:

They are usually quick but you pay a charge for it the same way as you pay when you pick up i have never got the charge for picking them up.

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I missed getting a ticket coz of that fucking shambles of a website. Wouldn't let me log in with all my correct details. Managed to get one off a pal though so not too bothered. Bit shit if anyone misses out coz of that website though. 

Prove it

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I missed getting a ticket coz of that fucking shambles of a website. Wouldn't let me log in with all my correct details. Managed to get one off a pal though so not too bothered. Bit shit if anyone misses out coz of that website though. 

Is it really the website's fault that you changed your email address and forgot your password?

Did you not think of logging in prior to when you really needed it - just to check like?

Shambles of a ticket purchaser - that's what you are. :p:

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I had the same issue, had to set up a new account by changing my date of birth and adding my middle name.

19 hours ago, govanblue said:

Is it really the website's fault that you changed your email address and forgot your password?

Did you not think of logging in prior to when you really needed it - just to check like?

Shambles of a ticket purchaser - that's what you are. :p:

As soon as they went on sale I went on the website. I have the exact same login as I have on here. I got a ticket, so I'm not bothered. But shit if anyone misses out coz of the website.