• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

We beat Dunfermline at Home ffs cunts posting as if we've actually won something.

best advice I could give right now is don't get too high after a win and don't get too low after a defeat 

we are a work in progress and i quietly confident we are heading in the right direction 

Is that meant to be funny?

25 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

We beat Dunfermline at Home ffs cunts posting as if we've actually won something.

best advice I could give right now is don't get too high after a win and don't get too low after a defeat 

we are a work in progress and i quietly confident we are heading in the right direction 

The only thing we won last night was 3 points, good enough for me imo. watp. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Exactly, these threads should be left until we win something, then people can say GIRUY. In-fact if we win the league this year I'll be the first to make a thread praising Pedro and thanking him for proving me and others wrong. 

Every Rangers fan wants Pedro to be a success, sometimes I think that is lost on here. 

I wish that was true. Sadly there's folk on here who's priority is just to be proved right.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Exactly, these threads should be left until we win something, then people can say GIRUY. In-fact if we win the league this year I'll be the first to make a thread praising Pedro and thanking him for proving me and others wrong. 

Every Rangers fan wants Pedro to be a success, sometimes I think that is lost on here. 

My point was that the threads demanding Pedro's head were premature at best .

22 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I wish that was true. Sadly there's folk on here who's priority is just to be proved right.

Sadly I think your correct. He'll never win some folks over and that is just the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

when he was appointed I was really underwhelmed and attempting his ideas with the pish under the last manager was quite alarming.  Asking as we keep winning and make good strides on last year then he gets my backing