• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Voice of the support. Not just this site.

Well who am I to disagree then , as has been suggested I will keep my thoughts to myself in future. Don't know what I was thinking daring to voice an opinion and then disagreeing with the whole support ffs.

1 minute ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

Well who am I to disagree then , as has been suggested I will keep my thoughts to myself in future. Don't know what I was thinking daring to voice an opinion and then disagreeing with the whole support ffs.

Go into the off topic section and apologise, that will redeem you. 

4 hours ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

I don't often get involved in debate on here and never usually start topics , I leave that to others who are more articulate, but i thought id ask if anyone has seen any signs of the Pedro Lynch mob ? Everyone has the right to view their opinion but some of the comments about our Manager were out of order "get him tae fuck"  "worse than Warbutton" are just a couple of examples,there was much worse. I'm not saying that we are world beaters yet or that we'll win the league but I think the team that he now has at his disposal are showing signs that we have the potential to be much better than last season. The result in Europe was of course disastrous and people were right to be angry but it was obviously too early for us and we had too many players from last seasons squad in the team who probably knew their days were numbered. It's probably too much to hope that everyone will show patience and let the team gel and get better as the season progresses ,I know they were a small minority but I hope the baying mob aren't waiting for the first slip up to start all their shite again. 

Sorry just realised ive posted in the wrong forum :duh:

Signs are good but he's not done anything yet. 

Every piece of criticism previously was entirely justified, just because we've applied ourselves right since Progres doesn't make the previous comments wrong.

I'm a lot more confident than I was 2-weeks or so ago and that's a credit to Pedro and the players but I'm not going to start the wank-fest just yet if that's alright - but we are on the right road so pipe down Semeninyourdrawers

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Signs are good but he's not done anything yet. 

Every piece of criticism previously was entirely justified, just because we've applied ourselves right since Progres doesn't make the previous comments wrong.

I'm a lot more confident than I was 2-weeks or so ago and that's a credit to Pedro and the players but I'm not going to start the wank-fest just yet if that's alright - but we are on the right road so pipe down Semeninyourdrawers

Semeninyourdrawers ? Hilarious , you're a funny guy .

If you took the time to read it properly I only said that there has been a big improvement (so far) on last season since Pedro has managed to field more of his chosen players . I'm not expecting any more than us narrowing the gap and maybe with some luck winning a cup .Of course they deserved criticism but some of the comments and vitriol from certain people were way over the top and premature imo , that's all. I respectively request that you pipe down .