Deluded

Just read a quote from Pedro that he is glad that teams are now coming to Ibrox and showing respect.

In the league so far two teams have visited Ibrox and one point has been gained out off six.

Hibs showed zero respect assaulted our players and their manager gestured to our support; respect I don't think so.

Hearts; Managed by an interim coach with no top flight managerial experience, but Daly quickly realised that this current Rangers team could play all day and not score if you restrict the space to play in.

Its not respect Pedro its just getting the job done. But hey ho if it makes you feel better.

I just can't listen to him any more same as Warburton towards the end of his time with us, so disillusioned with Rangers just now I didn't expect us to win the league this season but I was expecting more than what we are seeing. Pumped out of Europe by a pub team and trailing by 5 points after 3 games and if truth be told it only looks as if it will get worse.