Eniola Aluko

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Just read that he's been sacked.

The interview with the FA says it's not to do with Aluko or racism allegations - it's to do with a report from 2014 apparently. 

Strange one. There's more to this than meets the eye.

He was obviously shagging the Bristol players.

my guess is this story would've come out or one of the players was going to sell the story. So the FA have decided to get rid cos of the Aluko controversy.

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He was obviously shagging the Bristol players.

my guess is this story would've come out or one of the players was going to sell the story. So the FA have decided to get rid cos of the Aluko controversy.

Good shout. That would actually explain all this IMO.

The story wasnt going away and the FA needed rid of him. But they cant be seen to be complacent in their own investigations, so dig up a non issue from years ago and bin him for that.

The guy comes across as a slimy bastard, but who can say for sure what got said and in what context.

16 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sampson should be taking the FA to the court with this, probably won't though as there will no doubt be a nice payout for him.

No doubt with a gagging order too as part of the compo conditions.

I despise the way how in the UK the pressure groups seem to make the decisions. I don't even blame the pressure groups, I blame the shite bags in boardrooms that bow to them at every turn.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I despise the way how in the UK the pressure groups seem to make the decisions. I don't even blame the pressure groups, I blame the shite bags in boardrooms that bow to them at every turn.

It's the twitterati generation now mate, everything and everyone gets complaints - agreed that companies and organisations are far too scared to look after employees and back them because of this fear of social media. Society has become a total slave to it, and it will only get worse. Geroge Orwell was spot on in 1984, the plot twist we have now is that is the  general public that is controlling censorship and propaganda against others.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

He has no gagging order it says on sky news.