Songbook

Jackal

Thoughts nowadays?

Honestly last night that jimmy bell song that a few tried to sing in comparison to the taigs version along with that Lisbon lions song as well we belt out! 

Can we please stop it and return to good old loyalist ditties constantly thanks.

5 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Thoughts nowadays?

Honestly last night that jimmy bell song that a few tried to sing in comparison to the taigs version along with that Lisbon lions song as well we belt out! 

Can we please stop it and return to good old loyalist ditties constantly thanks.

Agree , why would any bear call them the LL anyway ?? Baffling 

Songbooks fucking amazing tbh. Was thinking about this today. Best it's ever been IMO.

Every away game this season the UVF songbook in full swing, the 50p flute one too. 

Our away support is honestly wanking material right now. Love it. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Play up the Glasgow Rangers, Men Behind the Wire...

I could go on.

The songbook is fantastic away from home. 

Best Rangers song ever IMO.

It's got everything

anti-Fenian
Rangers in a footballing sense
Loyalist
Celebrating our success

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye they're right keen on singing about their heroes dying 

It's stupid though. We're singing that the tarriers will get 10 In a row just that the old bastards will die and won't see it.

Don't get why we'd sing a song that would include them reaching that milestone.

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It's stupid though. We're singing that the tarriers will get 10 In a row just that the old bastards will die and won't see it.

Don't get why we'd sing a song that would include them reaching that milestone.

Not on our bus you don't. Its bayern at home they won't see according to the song.

I'd.never ever condone this in any way shape or form.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye they're right keen on singing about their heroes dying 

What? Fuck them!!

We sing an identical song tune wise as they do and it's a fucking embarrassment. The whole " this is how it feels to be Rangers" after they have been singing it is horrifying to hear. 

1 minute ago, Jackal said:

What? Fuck them!!

We sing an identical song tune wise as they do and it's a fucking embarrassment. The whole " this is how it feels to be Rangers" after they have been singing it is horrifying to hear. 

Aye?

Stop fathers advice then?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye?

Stop fathers advice then?

No. 

So you actually enjoy the " this is how it feels to be Rangers song"? It's fucking gash and an absolute anthem at tarrierville that they horrible cunts belt out constantly. 

2 minutes ago, Jackal said:

No. 

So you actually enjoy the " this is how it feels to be Rangers song"? It's fucking gash and an absolute anthem at tarrierville that they horrible cunts belt out constantly. 

Like the fields of athenry. Of which fathers advice has taken its tune?.

Its a pisstake song slagging their greatest heroes. Calm down and stop getting yer fanny wet

34 minutes ago, Jackal said:

What? Fuck them!!

Take it you don't like the tommy burns song...

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Songbooks fucking amazing tbh. Was thinking about this today. Best it's ever been IMO.

Every away game this season the UVF songbook in full swing, the 50p flute one too. 

Our away support is honestly wanking material right now. Love it. 

Agreed it’s been the highlight of the season for me so far. Long may it continue 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

54 titles you know, '______' can't remember 6 in a row...

Can hardly remember last night niver mind that ha ha my misses told me today we bumped into Mr Suprano last night and I have absolutely no recollection of it but it sounds like he was as mangled as me ha ha 

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Can hardly remember last night niver mind that ha ha my misses told me today we bumped into Mr Suprano last night and I have absolutely no recollection of it but it sounds like he was as mangled as me ha ha 

I 'bumped into him', never seen you but trust me, he was worse than you :lol: