Konterman CIS Cup game

ready1873

23 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

First 30mins they battered us then we got a foothold in the match. Lovenkrands scored just before ht then they equalised half way through second half. We kept going though and got a penalty with 5mins left which Avelardze missed !! 

Went to extra time when big Bertie leathered it home. I was directly behind that shot in the Rangers end. Knew it was in the second it left his boot - yaaaaaassssss!!! 

fucking shot started about 4 yards wide of the goal, fuck you roberto carlos, big bertie's was much better

On 10/20/2017 at 21:54, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

First 30mins they battered us then we got a foothold in the match. Lovenkrands scored just before ht then they equalised half way through second half. We kept going though and got a penalty with 5mins left which Avelardze missed !! 

Went to extra time when big Bertie leathered it home. I was directly behind that shot in the Rangers end. Knew it was in the second it left his boot - yaaaaaassssss!!! 

This is an abiding memory with me, as soon as he hit you just knew it was going in. Great goal.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

For us Konterman was honking as a CB but he was quite decent as a defensive midfielder.

I remember him as having a good 02/03 season.

He was shite domestically when we had tons of the ball and he had tons of time on it. In Europe he was dynamite. When his only job was to defend for 90 minute he done it pretty well to be honest. Similar to Amoruso but for different reasons.