Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

Bad Robot

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Of course the money is a bigger concern but that wording is ridiculous and we wonder why we get the new club shite fired at us 

it would take 2 minutes to update that wording like JCD says 

It’s not right that there is no page update.

Any takers from the committee ?

5D23EB11-686A-4F8F-A774-BB4F6B3D1120.jpeg

Who's in charge of all this money?

If it was me there'd probably be nothing left, but hopefully better people than me are running this.

I remember putting £10 in, at first, then thinking that was quite mean of me, after all Rangers have given to me. Was pished one night, and put another £100 in. I remember waking up next day, not a care in the world, then recalling that I was going to empty my bank account into the fund. I was panicking like fuck, trying to check how much I'd put into the kitty. Was relieved that it was just the £100. I got divorced shortly after that, it might've been just the last straw that broke the camels back for us, but, at least I still had Rangers, and a very expensive holiday to Ibeza with my mate, which I'd also paid for that night. ???

16 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Don't be so sure.

The bheasts AGM was earlier today and that cunt from twitter auldheid was harping on about Res fucking 12 and secure inmate Joe was bumping his gums about cheating / EBT's and Regan.

Joe then going on say that they (bheast fc / fans) need to find a way to get what they want and hold us to account (titles stripped being what he meant).

They can bump their gums all they like, no cunt is taking anything from us.

18 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't really disagree with the wording.

The club was not and will not be liquidated.

The club was sold out of administration, from the oldco to the newco prior to the oldco being liquidated.

If the club had remained in the OldCo throughout the liquidation process, then we would have went down the airdionians route and would have lost our history.

We retained a continuous economic entity, and therefore are correct in saying the business continued with the history intact.

Utter shit. In that case, the likes of Moses McNeil and co shouldn't be part of our history. The club can never be liquidated. Its more than just a financial entity. It's a way of life. That's my view anyway. 

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Utter shit. In that case, the likes of Moses McNeil and co shouldn't be part of our history. The club can never be liquidated. Its more than just a financial entity. It's a way of life. That's my view anyway. 

I dont think you have understood what I said....

The club was saved.

We were sold as a going concern from the oldco to the newco. This resulted in a continuation of the economic entity (the business, being a football club).

This was the same method that was used by Leeds Utd when they exited admin (without a cva).

Cases like Airdrionians, the club actually went to the wall. The club was actually held in the company when the company was liquidated, therefor it could be said that  Airdrionians FC was liquidated.