Second Best

To Be A Ranger

In recent times something that is becoming more apparent is people saying we can challenge/beat Aberdeen for second place. I'm sure I posted close to the beginning of last season that the aim of the board was not to win the league, but that being runners up would be good in their eyes. I still maintain I was right, but with sadness.

It's fucking ridiculous and, the longer it goes on, tells us everything we need to know about the club and how the board are nothing more than a bunch of surrender monkeys whose philosophy is filtering through to the support. Who really gives a fuck about being 2nd? If we aren't champions we are nothing.

We didn't manage to get 2nd and fired Warburton in the process. We hire Pedro, but I'd like to know if the board were expecting to win the league or still aiming for 2nd place. He failed big time. We sack Pedro and weeks later, still no manager. We lose to Hamilton. Still no manager. We lose again tonight. Still no manager.

We have sacked 2 managers since we returned to the top league.

Currently there seems to be no urgency in appointing a new man in charge. Did the board give up on this season's league so early? Do they expect us to keep turning up when they couldn't care less? No surrender does not seem to be in their vocabulary.  It appears the board have lost direction/focus on what it means to run Rangers. Ranger supporters never give up no matter how lost the cause might seem. Get this board out!

Any bear win the euromillions tonight?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

We aren’t even second best though we are possibly 4th best 

That's the sad thing. We have no direction. I can see the day coming when we win a game and it is seen as a surprise and we celebrate like we used to when we won a major trophy. I might be joking but only just. Sad sad times

In Scottish football you need grit, heart and determination. Great if you have ability but those 3 things at Rangers will win you 90% of your games because you’d die for the jersey. 

That mob don’t. They don’t care they are the lowest of the low and never deserving of the Rangers shirt. 

I hate that team and the board. They deserve fuck all to do with Rangers. Not one of they players deserves to have that badge next to their chest, not one

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

In Scottish football you need grit, heart and determination. Great if you have ability but those 3 things at Rangers will win you 90% of your games because you’d die for the jersey. 

That mob don’t. They don’t care they are the lowest of the low and never deserving of the Rangers shirt. 

I hate that team and the board. They deserve fuck all to do with Rangers. Not one of they players deserves to have that badge next to their chest, not one

There's no fight amongst this current squad of players.  It's been apparent for over a year now. 

The bheasts will romp this league by 30 to 40 points. Then there's a group of teams who are organised, drilled, physical and play to the strengths of their squad (have signed players for that system). I'd say currently the sheep, junkies and Motherwell. The rest are inconsistent, average at best, and will take points off each other. I wouldn't back any to win games as they are just as likely to get gubbed. We are in this last group, and are free falling.

We are in real danger of becoming an Aberdeen, Hearts or any one of the other meaningless clubs in this country.......we are nothing more than am irrelvance now and if the board can not get it right we will be in limbo for eternity.

We are supposed to grow as a club but in recent times there is no doubt our stature is diminished, we have also undoutedly lost new supporters to them due to being shite.